Home Forums WoodMart support forum The product does not appear on the page | Fancy Product Designer

The product does not appear on the page | Fancy Product Designer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I purchased the Fancy Product Designer plugin, but after installing and configuring the product, it does not appear on the page for the customer to customize.

Is there any specific configuration to use this Fancy plugin? How do I solve this problem?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Try to disable the custom layout for the single product and test how it works. Let us know about the result.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

When you deactivate the single product, the Fancy plugin works, but I wanted an alternative to use the custom layout with all the theme effects

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It looks like the plugin adds its custom content on the single product page using the standard WooCommerce hook. When you create a custom layout with Elementor it doesn’t contain any default elements and hooks. It contains only those elements that you added with Elementor manually.

We have a special “Hook” element in Elementor that you can place to your custom layout and then the plugin will be able to add its custom content there. But we don’t know which one exactly it needs. You can either try to select all hooks one by one or contact plugin developers for help.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)