Home Forums WoodMart support forum The product photo gallery does not receive url parameters to change the gallery

The product photo gallery does not receive url parameters to change the gallery

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Jonatas
    Participant

The product photo gallery does not receive url parameters to change the gallery photo.
    Product with 2 color variations when I click on a color on the store page that is not the main color, when I open the product the photo gallery does not pull the photos of this variation

• This topic was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by Jonatas.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have visited your site and clicked on the black (preto). The photo gallery shows the photos of this variation black.
    Screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/nPVQ6sM

Best Regards.

Jonatas
    Participant

Watch the video below, you will understand what I’m talking about.

https://www.loom.com/share/d5d615046d2942d0aa9581b54d55d938?sid=def4f152-46c6-4988-9d91-c651da8b4339

Hello,

Try to add the following PHP code snippet to the child theme functions.php file to fix this

add_action( 'woodmart_variation_attributes_on_grid', function ( $count ) {
    	global $product;

return count( $product->get_variation_attributes() );
    });

Kind Regards

Jonatas
    Participant

Hello,
    I added the PHP code snippet to the child theme’s functions.php file, but it didn’t work

Hello,

Your issue has been solved. I have applied patch number 476009 on your site and will solve this issue in the next theme update.

Please check your site now after removing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

Jonatas
    Participant

Solved, thank you

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘The product photo gallery does not receive url parameters to change the gallery’ is closed to new replies.