Home Forums WoodMart support forum the theme elements do show on elementor

the theme elements do show on elementor

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

menafa@hotmail.com
    Participant

Hi

I am using woodmart theme for my site. First I set it up with wpbakery but did not find it user-friendly. So deleted the theme and installed again this time with elementor. But when I try to customize, the theme elements do show on elementor. What could be the cause?

menafa@hotmail.com
    Participant

*: the theme elements do NOT show on elementor.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please make sure you have installed and activated all the plugins in Appearance > Install plugins.

If you have all installed, and the problem persists, please provide your site admin access to the private area, if possible, remove all and let it be the net WordPress installation.

Best Regards

menafa@hotmail.com
    Participant

Private Content

Hello,

Please provide valid credentials. I got to the subscription form instead of the Dashboard.

Best Regards

menafa@hotmail.com
    Participant

I have already provided the credentials and did it again in private content section. pls read it carefully…

Hello,

Try to do the following to update the theme:

1. Go to Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Theme License and deactivate the theme.

2. Go to Dashboard -> Updates and click on Check Again.

3. Activate the theme with your purchase code again.

4. Try to update the theme via Appearance -> Themes or via Dashboard -> Updates.

If it does not help, make the full backup of your site and update via FTP https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/update-theme-2/

If you need help, provide FTP access to the private area.

When I try to enter your site I see this: https://prnt.sc/19ufa43 Deactivate all the plugins before the update.

Best Regards

emil_b
    Participant

Hello,

I am having the same issue.

I installed the theme without the sample data, I just want to keep it clean.
    I have exported a home page but when I edit with Elementor, I can’t see the “[XTEMOS] Elements” tab.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please make sure you have installed and activated all the plugins (excepting WP bakery page builder) in Appearance > Install plugins.

If the problem remains please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)