Home Forums WoodMart support forum The theme is very slow

The theme is very slow

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

luca-3677
    Participant

HI,
    I purchased your theme and compared to your DEMO the site is very slow. how can i fix it?

i have professional cloud hosting on siteground, i pay 200 dollars a month

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for choosing our theme. Our theme is optimized for speed and should not significantly slow down your website. However, it’s possible that your website’s performance is affected by the content you have added. For instance, the use of too many plugins, large unoptimized images, or other resources can slow down your website.

We recommend that you remove any unnecessary plugins and install a JS & CSS optimization plugin such as WP Rocket. Our guide on how to optimize your website using our themes can be found here: https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/.

If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Kind regards,
    XTemos Studio

luca-3677
    Participant

Hi, I already read this answer in other similar topics (copy and paste). I tried to uninstall all plugins, I even bought wp rocket, but still the speed is not comparable to your demo. How is it possible?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see from your website, you didn’t do anything related to optimization yet. Your website doesn’t a properly configured SSL certificate. That is why we referred you to our article. You need to follow all the recommendations first and then see the result.

luca-3677
    Participant

Ciao, ho eseguito una nuova installazione, importato solo i prodotti senza nessun plugin. Il tema Comunque impiega qualche secondo (1-2) per far apparire la pagina, rispetto alla vostra demo. Come mai?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You don’t need to test the performance with our dummy content. It is not optimized for the production website and is supposed to be replaced with your own images.
    Everything is covered in our tutorial so you just need to follow all the recommendations from there.

Kind Regards

luca-3677
    Participant

Please, can you check with a speed test if you think everything is ok?

It seems really slow to load to me

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please temporarily disable all plugins that are not related to our theme (except optimization plugins) so we can check?

Kind Regards

luca-3677
    Participant

Yes I can do it, but on a staging link not on the live version. Give me 15 minutes

Furthermore, following your guide, if I enable COMBINE JAVASCRIPT FILES I no longer display the images on the site

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, let us know when you are ready.

luca-3677
    Participant

Hi you can check here. I deactivated all plugins. do you want administrator login?
    I noticed that the add to cart button is really slow (4-5 seconds)

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, the website is very light and fast now. The add to cart takes ~600ms which is quite good. Here is a screenshot https://gyazo.com/27b2494734fdd1400043c981100175a8

luca-3677
    Participant

Yes, I found the right speed compromise by installing these 2 cache plugins:

SG Optimizer
    +
    WP Rocket

on the Wp Rocket website there is a guide to also configure the Siteground Hosting SG Optimizer.

I wanted to point something out to you:

compared to your speed guide, by installing the latest version of WP ROCKET the option to COMBINE CSS FILES is no longer present (I attach screend).

Furthermore, by activating the “Load javascript in a deferred” option, the Sticky header is no longer displayed correctly on mobile. I had to disable this option

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for letting us know. We will review this in our article and correct it if needed.

Kind Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)