Home Forums WoodMart support forum The top bar keeps disappearing

The top bar keeps disappearing

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

lipeled1
    Participant

I’m really lost
    I’ve had the problem for half a year now, I tried turning off all the plugins, I replaced the cache plugin, and nothing helps. I have already paid a lot of money to programmers, and no one can figure out the problem
    The problem occurs on random pages, especially on the store page
    https://hjush.com/shop/
    To see the problem I have to go incognito, when I delete the cache, the problem goes away, even if I turn off the cache plugin it happens
    http://www.hjush.com
    Please help me before I give up

Sincerely, Lior Peled

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Most likely you could set different headers for the home page and the shop page. Please check this manual and then check your site: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/how-to-set-different-header-for-specific-page/

If you still have difficulties, please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

lipeled1
    Participant

‏please read carefully what I wrote, this is not the problem, it seems like the problem with the theme

Hello,

Please update the plugins in the Appearance > Install plugins and confirm the permission to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme.

Best Regards

lipeled1
    Participant

Hello, I am very angry, the problem is with the template, I have already paid 3 programmers thousands of dollars, the problem is with your template, the programmer told me that there is a problem with the scripts of the template, it is not a plugin problem, please check it and solve the problem with the template urgently

lipeled1
    Participant

The console records that html blocks files do not load with Ajax and this belongs directly to the template
    When a user is connected, then you see the screen with a menu. When a user is not connected, something interferes with loading the menu

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to disable the “Mobile DOM optimization (experimental)” option in Theme Settings -> Performance -> Other. Then clear the cache and test how it works.

Kind Regards

lipeled1
    Participant

It’s not working… please sit on my site and solve the problem, the problem is 100 percent in your template, I’m losing money every day, please pass it on to a senior programmer

lipeled1
    Participant

It’s not working… please sit on my site and solve the problem, the problem is 100 percent in your template, I’m losing money every day, please pass it on to a senior programmer

Please go to the admin of the site and check the problem

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We just tested your website but we don’t see the problem in the incognito tab. Could you please clarify how to reproduce it now?

https://gyazo.com/be992484648c10b7b9cde29b65e59660

Kind Regards

lipeled1
    Participant

Please check this page,
    It appears randomly

Attachments:

lipeled1
    Participant

Please check this page
    It appears randomly

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, we see the problem on this page. But it is caused by the option we mentioned earlier. Since it is already disabled, this page is still loaded from the cache. Please, clear the cache and check how it works.

Kind Regards

lipeled1
    Participant

Believe me, we did it…, the site is not working well, almost a year

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, could you please turn off the cache temporarily? We will check how it works without a cache to see if the problem is related to the cache or not.

Kind Regards

lipeled1
    Participant

It doesn’t matter, I did it
    But you can turn it off, you have permission to check the site

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable it from your end because we don’t know what types of cache you use and how to temporarily deactivate them.

lipeled1
    Participant

ok i did it

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, the shop page is still cached. When we change something on the backend, we don’t see the changes in the incognito tab. It means that you didn’t disable the cache completely. That is why you still see the error with the header too.

lipeled1
    Participant

It means there is a problem with the template…
    Several of our programmers have already checked the cache

As I said, our programmer said
    “The console records that html blocks files do not load with Ajax and this belongs directly to the template
    When a user is connected, then you see the screen with a menu. When a user is not connected, something interferes with loading the menu”

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The message in the console has no connection to the error at all.
    Please, check the cache first. As we mentioned, you still have the shop page cached. Have you checked this from your end?

lipeled1
    Participant

Okay please try now

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The header now works as expected. So the problem was related to the cache. Now you can enable it and clear all the cached files. Then test how it works.

lipeled1
    Participant

I’m not sure the problem is over, let’s wait, it can come back.
    Did you do something?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

No, we didn’t touch anything. Just keep the Dom optimization option disabled and the problem will never come back.

Kind Regards

lipeled1
    Participant

So I guess the problem will pop up again…
    let’s wait…

lipeled1
    Participant

It seems fine now, hope it doesn’t come back

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to hear that. We close this topic but you are free to open a new one if you have any questions.

Kind Regards

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘The top bar keeps disappearing’ is closed to new replies.