Home Forums WoodMart support forum Thème conflict elementor

Thème conflict elementor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Nicosa
    Participant

Conflict Theme

Good evening ,

A problem appears all the elements that I create with the Html block or other ajax, and theme-related widgets disappear, it’s very annoying because it involves redoing the pages.

I contacted elementor support who gave me a few leads, always the same ones deactivated the plugins, put a basic theme to analyze the conflicts… Except after analysis we realize that these are indeed the elements linked to the theme which disappear example I took elements specific to elementor they remain in the layout, the rest disappears or creates layout conflicts, offset, is it css overwritten in the child theme? or a conflict of one of the plugins of your theme?

In any case, it’s embarrassing even if we know that plugins, and the web ecosystem is sensitive, but all the same we waste time, especially redoing things, it’s going back … I I made backups but there are always new elements that are added in short, can you explain to me if there is a problem with the theme and its affiliated plugins?

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

Nicosa
    Participant

Hello ,

The problem is that I deactivate the plugins I activate one by one and I see … it works again and some time hours after that redo page, css or ajax conflicts …

We lose elements, after the plugins are they well coded? Complicated to say, the updates create a lot of conflict, with each update, there are always possibilities of bugs.

I saved my site of course before you can watch from your side, I give you access, don’t break everything guys..

Hello,

Please activate other plugins with the interval one-two hour. If you cannot keep the site without plugins for so long, clone your site and move to the staging platform and test there. It works without plugins and does not work when you activate them, it is definitely a plugin conflict.

Please check and make sure you have updated all the plugins in the Appearance > Install plugins.

Best Regards

Nicosa
    Participant

Hello Elise,

I update plugins all the time; I try to have this discipline to do things well. Afterwards it is css which is crushed but by whom?

Hello,

Have you detected the CSS code which caused the problem?

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)