Home Forums WoodMart support forum Theme does not cooperate with WooCommerce extension “Bulk discounts”

Theme does not cooperate with WooCommerce extension “Bulk discounts”

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

tiksveikai
    Participant

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to bring to your attention a compatibility issue that I am experiencing between the WooCommerce extension “Bulk Discounts” and the Woodmart theme. When I enable a rule to apply bulk discounts for certain products, the discount label “on sale” or the percentage label such as “-15%” does not appear on the front-end of the shop nor on the product. Additionally, if I use a widget such as “Product Tabs,” it does not reflect the discount label and discount price. It appears that the extension and theme are not able to work together.

Thank you for your assistance in resolving this issue.

Best regards, Kate

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please disable the presentage, it is WoodMart option and it is not compatible with other plugins. We have not tested this plugin with this theme.

Best Regards

tiksveikai
    Participant

Percentage is disabled, but nothing changed. Could you please let me know which plugins you have tested for bulk discounts and product bundles? Specifically, I am interested in plugins that offer functions such as “buy x get y,” “buy x get x,” quantity discounts, and gift products. These features are crucial for many e-shops, and I’m sure your insights would be valuable.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

WoodMart Sales label works in the same way as on the Storefront. Please provide the screens how it works on the Storefront and WoodMart.

As for Product Tabs, please, insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

tiksveikai
    Participant

Greetings,

I would like to inform you that the bulk discounts plugin is currently activated, but no rules have been established. Therefore, I would recommend creating a flat discount rule and testing it to observe how it fails to reflect discounted prices in the product tabs. Please note that the page is currently live, so I suggest turning on maintenance mode while you are checking the issue.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

This plugin can work with the default Woocommerce functional pages. Your screen shows the custom layout.

I am afraid the plugin is not compatible with Woocoomerce builder by WoodMart.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

tiksveikai
    Participant

Greetings,

I was wondering if you could kindly provide a solution or any suggestions to address this issue. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Hello,

I have submitted the case for checking to our development team. At the same time, we cannot guarantee we will be able to provide the fix.

We guarantee compatibility with the plugins listed on the theme description in the ThemeForest.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)