Home Forums WoodMart support forum Theme Installation error – Woodmart

Theme Installation error – Woodmart

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

raja4546
    Participant

I am trying to install the theme file “woodmart.zip” but it throws an error ” The link you followed has expired” so i am not able to continue. Please suggest.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

raja4546
    Participant

Provided the access..

Hello,

I tried to update WordPress and I failed. Most likely the host configuration is not sufficient. Please check this manual and contact your host support, to make sure your site meets this requirement: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/requirements-wordpress-set-up/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

raja4546
    Participant

The hosting requirements are resolved by the hosting team. Now Ajax error in importing demo.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

The site now is not reachable, please let us know when we can enter and check.

Best Regards

raja4546
    Participant

Please check now.

raja4546
    Participant

The “Shoes” Demo is not as specified in the Theme. Home page is not even having any products it shows on blog. This is not the one that is shown in the Demo. Please get the demo exactly as shown in the demo otherwise it is half baked.

Hello,

You need to reset the WordPress installation to prepare the net WordPress installation, update the theme, activate the parent theme, and then upload the demo.

Best Regards

raja4546
    Participant

Could you please elaborate the steps to be done. Beacause i followed your steps earlier things are not as expected. Please provide me the steps. This is a simple demo installation but we are struggling a lot. I never spent this much time with other themes.

Hello,

You just need to reinstall all and provide net WordPress installation. I will install the theme and upload the demo.

Best Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)