Home Forums WoodMart support forum Theme Option Not SAVING

Theme Option Not SAVING

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Ameerlee1
    Participant

Whenever i try to save changes in theme settings by clicking “save options” it redirects to error 404 page. I tried following some of the solution i saw that youve provided like disabling modsecurity but modsecurity isnt on my cpanel

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please contact the host support ask them to disable mod_security mode.

If the problem persists, please contact us.

Best Regards

Ameerlee1
    Participant

hosting company have disabled mod_security but the problem persists.It is still showing me error 404 page after clicking save options in theme settings

Ameerlee1
    Participant

I have not gotten a reply from you in more than 24 hours now. my hosting company have disabled mod_security but the problem persists.It is still showing me error 404 page after clicking save options in theme settings. Please look into it ASAP

Hello,

I am sorry for such delay I need to consult our development department and it takes some time. As soon as get any suggestions I will get back to you.

Best Regards

Ameerlee1
    Participant

Please i am counting on you. I bought the theme because of the project and we are running out of time already. please fix this ASAP. thank

Hello,

We do appologize for the delay your issue will be considered as the highest priority.

We will get back to you.

Best Regards

Ameerlee1
    Participant

OK. I will wait.

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

Please contact the host support and ask them to increase the PHP max input vars up to 5000 min.

Now it is 1000.

Best Regards

Ameerlee1
    Participant

max_input_vars = 5000 in php.ini file

So what next?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send us your FTP access so we can check what is wrong there.

Ameerlee1
    Participant

Sent. Kindly find attached images

Ameerlee1
    Participant

I have attached the cpanel details

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we need FTP access, not cPanel. If you don’t have this information, please, contact your hosting provider for help.

Ameerlee1
    Participant

I had a chat with the hosting company

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, check how it works now.

Regards

Ameerlee1
    Participant

I have checked it and Theme option is saving now BUT Page isnt saving or updating. I tried to make changes on my home page, when i tried to click on update to save changes, it brings error 404 page. What is wrong with your theme? please help sort it ASAP

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

Ameerlee1
    Participant

Yes i tried with wordpress theme and other theme and they work well. Whats wrong with your theme? please help fix it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We have just tested this on your website with the default theme and it doesn’t work. Here is a screenshot https://gyazo.com/6691280165c43863848deebeadc78697

Kind Regards

Ameerlee1
    Participant

Ok. What do you think is the solution or way out of these now? Any help, advice or process?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Most likely the issue is caused by your hosting server. That is why we recommend you consult with your hosting support or try to use some different provider.

Tagged: 

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)