Home Forums WoodMart support forum Theme Style

Theme Style

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

amrosaab
    Participant

I facing lots of issue in the style with the theme

fter installing the WPML I got many issue with the style!

If I fix it in first language it ruined in the second language

also many-things not coming correct in the style and filters not working in the second language

– Header coming on the top of the slider i have fixed now in mobile there is big space between header and slider

– filter not working in arabic side

– filter menu in mobile showing only half

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

I see you have activated RTL. I am checking the site and do not see the problems. I suspect that some elements are shown in the way that is different from what you expected. Please provide the screenshot of the problem and page URL.

As for the filters. Please make sure that you have created the translation of products, categories, attributes.

Best Regards

amrosaab
    Participant

Please find the attached

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

amrosaab
    Participant

also the attributes filter not working in Arabic side

Attachments:

Hello,

1. Make sure all the products, categories, attributes have the translation.

2. Check the Theme Settings > Shop page how many items you have set to be shown on the shop page.

3. The shop page is the functional page, if you have added any content to it, remove it, please.

4. If you configure the carousel, there is an option how many items in the row and how many items on the page, check and set as per your needs.

5. The last screen shows the admin area, users do not see it.

Best Regards

amrosaab
    Participant

I have done all as needed but still the same

aslo instagram not working as you can see in the screen

I can see that you just replied back with general answer without even checking that i have followed exactly the steps needed!!

Hello,

You are right. Very often I reply with the blank answer cause most cases are the same and have one and the same solution.

Please provide the site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit to deactivate the plugins and switch to another theme for checking it may take 15-20 minutes.

Best Regards

amrosaab
    Participant

Yes no problem but not more than 20 min
    also if you can add the maintenance mood before deactivate the plugins

Hello,

Please contact WPML support let them help you to configure the translation properly. Arabic languages has no products https://prnt.sc/sufc27

When I deactivated the plugins the site has been down. Please restore the site from the backup.

Best Regards

amrosaab
    Participant

What the hell did you do!!!

no backup!! why you didnt tell me to take backup!!!

Hello,

Each time you update the theme you should make the backup as per our instructions. Now I am checking the site and it is as before with all the activated plugins.

Our them is 100% compatible with the WPML. Your site has 48 active plugins which may conflict and cause the problem. We are fully responsible for the theme operation provided there is no other plugins, excepting those which are provided with the theme or plugins which are officially declared to be compatible.

Please contact WPML on this issue as this problem relates to WPML – Woocommerce.

Best Regards

amrosaab
    Participant

I have fixed the issue and this cost with freelancer developer to do it!!

Please check the issue without disabling anything

Please note there is no issue with WPML I have made the products only 1 language but I activate the option to show in 2 language see the attached

Regards,
    Amro

Attachments:

Hello,

Our support relates to the WoodMart theme. The problem relates to WPML and Woocommerce. Please contact WPML support on this issue. The reason the product do not appear either plugins conflict or incorrect WPML configuration.

Best Regards

amrosaab
    Participant

I can see you just talk about small part of my issues!! what about others!!! I am not going to West more time with your theme!

Please check all the issue and let me know your decision to take action

Products are working!! its not showing the total number as I put on your theme as 12 on home page and 20 in shop page only in Arabic side that is it!!

also Instagram not working I have put my Instagram account as you mentioned but not showing the posts and its your them issue!!!

also filters not showing in Arabic side and it was working with the old them!!

Hello,

Let us try once again point by point.

1. You have added more products than it shows in the Arabic side. This issue relates to WPML and caused by incorrect configuration of the plugin. Here is the documentation:https://wpml.org/documentation/

Here is the reason: https://prnt.sc/sv9a1g

Make the full backup

Set the English as the default language, then make all the translation to Arabic, and check the issue.

2. Filters are not shown. Filters are shown only when there are products that have attributes. Otherwise, there is nothing to filter and they are not shown. For now, you do not have products in Arabic language. That is why there are no filters.

3. Instagram: please configure your API as per this instruction: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/setup-instagram-api/

4. Remove this custom code: https://prnt.sc/sv9m88

Best Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)