Home Forums WoodMart support forum Theme translation to Spanish

Theme translation to Spanish

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

luca
    Participant

Hi all, I have a quick question regarding the translation of the Woodmart theme. I followed your guide on theme translation and uploaded the Spanish .mo and .po files to www/wp-content/languages/themes/. However I am probably missing one last step to get the website in Spanish, as I am still seeing English.The WP settings are already in Spanish, but maybe I need to change another setting somewhere? I can’t seem to find it. Our site is using the imported jewlery demo template. Thank you very much

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

luca
    Participant

Hi, thank you very much. Sent.

Hello,

I do not see the Loco plugin on your site, have deleted it? Did you save the file properly?

You can translate/rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

In order to translate the WooCommerce strings, you need to create a separate translation in Loco > Plugins > WooCommerce in the same way as shown in the video.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)