Home Forums WoodMart support forum There is a product by default in the customers carts

There is a product by default in the customers carts

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

fouadabuhattab
    Participant

Hello, I have a problem with the cart, there is a product we activated a campaign on it and we received hundreds of orders from this campaign, but the problem is now this product exists by default in the cart for any customer, also this variation of the product is out-of-stock, also the cart totals displayed as 0 and when the customer clicks on the checkout, return him to the cart and display your cart is empty.

The error occurred into hovering the cart button on the desktop or showing the cart as a sidebar from mobile

Drive with images to describe the issue

Also, I cleared the customer sessions, WooCommerce transients, Expired transients and recounted the This recount product terms from woocommerce tools.

All of my plugins and themes are up to date

How to resolve this issue as soon as possible?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience but can you please once make sure your WoodMart theme and Core plugin is updated to the latest version and then check back the issue again on your Site. The latest version of the Theme running is 7.1.4 and the Core version running is 1.0.36. If it is not updated then you can update the Theme and Core following the Documentation Guide: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

If the issue still persists after updating the Theme and Core plugin, then could you please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site, remaining the Theme required ones activated. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue. If this doesn’t work for you then once also, try to activate the Parent Theme on your Site if you are using Child Theme on your Site.

If somehow the issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site in the Private Content field along with the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards.

fouadabuhattab
    Participant

Hello,

Already I have the latest version of the theme and the Woodmart core plugin

I deactivated all of my plugins and activated them again but the problem still exists

Hello,

Sorry to say but right now as we have checked this concern on your Site preview, the Console is showing Error related to a third party Plugin named “Tamara Checkout”: https://snipboard.io/Ympclt.jpg

So, could you please once try deactivating that Plugin on your Site and then check back the concern on your Site.

If somehow the issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site in the Private Content field along with the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards.

fouadabuhattab
    Participant

Hello, Thanks for your support.

I deactivated the Tamara checkout plugin but the problem still exists, I staged my site and deactivated all third-party plugins but the problem still exists.

For that, you will find the stage site credentials to debug the error.

fouadabuhattab
    Participant

I deactivated your theme to the default theme in my staging site and then activated your parent theme again the problem disappeared and was resolved, so then activated my child theme with my customizations without any problems

Hello,

So, can you please confirm if your issue is now resolved accordingly and we can further Close this Topic?

If not and you are still facing issue then confirm us so that we can proceed further in this regard for checking.

Best Regards.

fouadabuhattab
    Participant

Hi,
    The problem was resolved when I deactivated your theme and activate the default theme then reactivated your theme

Thanks for your support

Most Welcome!!!.

We are glad to hear that we could be of some help and you were now able to resolve the issue yourself now. You are great !

Feel free to contact us, if you need any further assistance. We are always there for your help.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘There is a product by default in the customers carts’ is closed to new replies.