Home Forums WoodMart support forum There is some icons showing on product page dont know what it is

There is some icons showing on product page dont know what it is

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Leena_K
    Participant

there are some icons / rounded square icons seen on my product page which were not seen earlier.
    what are these ? i have not added anything separately

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and provide the site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

Leena_K
    Participant

Kindly help me with list of plugins which are needed for theme, so that I can uninstall the other plugins

Leena_K
    Participant

This issue got resolved. I want to create a custom Shop page how to create it.
    Or else I want to show selected products on shop page, please help me how to achieve custom display of products on shop page.

Hello,

Create a page which you can show as a shop page, insert the Product Grid element and configure which product you would like to show https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/product-grid-carousel-element/

Best Regards

Leena_K
    Participant

I would like to create Filters with Icons as Display.
    When someone clicks on Icon of Kids – Kids products should be displayed and so on for Unisex, Promotional Products.

Hello,

Woocommerce filters would work on the Woocommerce shop page only. They would not work on your custom page.

You can try Woodmart filters https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/create-filters-form/

Best Regards

Leena_K
    Participant

Ok is it possible to create the icon filers i have shared in private content.
    and I want them to be mobile responsive is it possible?

Hello,

No, there is no option to add these icons, unfortunately.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)