Home Forums Basel support forum Thumbnails not showing

Thumbnails not showing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

mastubbs
    Participant

Hi!

First, thanks for a great theme. I’m already enjoying setting it up!

Im having a slight problem in that my image thumbnails arn’t desplaying in the front end. They are visable in the admin, and the main product image is visable on the product page. But in the shop page the thumbnails do not display. Likewise, they do not display on the product page, only the main image.

I suspect this is a problem with the integration/permissions of the products that were already in the shop when i installed the theme. The imported demo xtemos product images do seem to be working.

I was wondering if you would mind taking a look?

Thanks very much for your help with this.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for using our theme, you web-site going to be very nice 🙂

We just seen your web-site and it seems that thumbnails are shown correct on the product page https://gyazo.com/7b46fe401a2b5c3f71d5bced44675005 Do you still have any problems?

And yes, some images are not shown but it may be caused by wrong attributes width and height for each image that are set to 0 and 1 at the moment. We don’t know where did you set them. But you can try to fix it with this code snippet. Add it to the Custom CSS section in Theme Settings

img {
        width: auto;
    }

Regards

mastubbs
    Participant

Hi! Thanks for the quick and helpful reply. Yes that CSS helped! Images now appear in product grid and thumbnails. The images are imported using a feed so maybe they come with the attributes attached.

The only problem now is that the lightbox zoom function doesnt work for the images. Still just seeing empty lightbox. Any CSS to help with that?

Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This problem is also because of 0 images sizes. And it can’t be fixed with CSS, please review your configuration or any other places where this size may be set https://gyazo.com/c41394a762ee53e30b3bbbed0f7fbc1b

mastubbs
    Participant

humm.. ok, is there a way to completely disable the image lightbox then?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to use this CSS

.single-product-content .woocommerce-main-image { pointer-events: none; }

Regards

mastubbs
    Participant

Thanks, that worked while i try to work out how to fix the dimensions problem.

Cheers

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)