Home Forums WoodMart support forum Translate 'my account' in your account dashboard

Translate 'my account' in your account dashboard

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

natadoshojan
    Participant

Now I noticed that on the account page, on the account control panel, the heading ‘my account’ is used in English. I couldn’t find the option to customize the ‘my account’ page in the settings. Is it possible to translate ‘my account’ into Russian? If you need to edit the translation for this, can you do it yourself? Or do I need to request a translation update?

Прикладываю скрин

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can translate/rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

In order to translate the Woocommerce strings, you need to create a separate translation in Loco > Plugins > Woocommerce in the same way as shown in the video.

Best Regards

frubidori
    Participant

Same problem. followed the guide but i didn’t solve it.

Hello,

Please, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area).

Best Regards

natadoshojan
    Participant

Yes, thanks for the help, but I already figured it out)

It turns out that the page title is displayed on the side of the account page. There is no need to edit the translation of the po theme here. and mo., just go to All pages Find the page ‘my account’ edit and rewrite the name of the page to the desired one. Then save, and check the page of my account) It just displays the title of the page, everything is ok

Hello,

We are glad you have solved the issue.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Translate 'my account' in your account dashboard’ is closed to new replies.