Home Forums WoodMart support forum Translate press add to cart

Translate press add to cart

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

gaston@gcoffee.net
    Participant

Problem with adding to the cart in Polish version (never-ending loading, product appears in the cart after refresh). Catalog page, search page and homepage. Both desktop and mobile

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and check the problem again?

Thank you in advance

gaston@gcoffee.net
    Participant

CAN’T FIND WHERE TO CREATE NEW TOPICS –

this has nothing to do with translate press but I can’t find anywhere in this site to create a new GD topic.

so here is the issue:

Every page outside the home page or shop return error code 404.

I haven’t added or updated any plugins.

please assist

the website address is WroFood.com

Hello,

Please scroll this page to the bottom and find the option to create the new topic: https://xtemos.com/forums/forum/woodmart-premium-template/

404 error occurs when you are trying to load the URL of a page that was deleted or another reason for the error is incorrect Permalinks settings. First of all, try just press “Save” in the Settings > permalinks.

Best Regards

siavash
    Participant

Hi, I was also trying to use Translatepress and after the last 2 woodmart updates, all I would get were 404 errors.
    I contacted Translatepress(Horrible customer service by the way) and they confirmed it’s clashing with this theme.
    They said a developer is working on it’s fix and should be fixed by the update they are releasing on 24th of August.
    I suggest you contact them again and mention you are using woodmart theme.
    At the same time, I hope people at Xtemos collaborate with TranslatePress to make it fully compatible with this theme as it would be perhaps a way better alternative to wmpl, for users who want to have multilingual websites using woodmart.

Hello,

You can translate all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

The translations would not reset after each update. This plugin causes no errors. We have not tested the plugin you use so we cannot guarantee compatibility with our theme.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)