Home Forums Basel support forum Translation of the “Buy now” button

Translation of the “Buy now” button

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

MieT
    Participant

Hi,

How can I translate the new feature – “Buy Now” button? Loco Translate does not find this string.

Best regards

Hello,

You can translate/rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

In order to translate the WooCommerce strings, you need to create a separate translation in Loco > Plugins > WooCommerce in the same way as shown in the video.

Best Regards

MieT
    Participant

Hello,

I know how to use Loco Translate. I was asking for something else 🙂

The problem is, Loco doesn’t find the phrase “Buy now”. Anyway, a few others from the latest version of the theme do not either. For example “Frequently bought together”. But I don’t need them.

I’ve attached a screenshots.

Best regards, M

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)