Home Forums WoodMart support forum Translation problem – Shop Buttons and Product labels

Translation problem – Shop Buttons and Product labels

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

millann
    Participant

Hy there,

I have a problem with the translation of some options in Woodmart Theme.

I did the translation through the .po file for the buttons and product labels but the outcome is not what I expected.

The buttons are not translated at all and the product labels are partly and partly not, which creates even more confusion for me…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You would better use the free Loco plugin for this purpose.

You can translate/rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

In order to translate the WooCommerce strings, you need to create a separate translation in Loco > Plugins > WooCommerce in the same way as shown in the video.

Best Regards

millann
    Participant

I tried with loco translate and still i can not translate buttons as i showed to you in previous message.

Product labels are ok.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

millann
    Participant

Thank you very much.

Username and passw provided in private content area.

Hello,

Please try to translate all the strings: https://gyazo.com/b3f0c04115f1cd0cf2346faa0c8c30af

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

millann
    Participant

I thinik now is ok.

I do not needed to translate the strings…

Hello,

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Translation problem – Shop Buttons and Product labels’ is closed to new replies.