Home Forums WoodMart support forum Translation to french issue

Translation to french issue

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

unisecur
    Participant

I translate the whole theme in french. It took a lot of work to make po file but i notice some stuff jsut dont work.
    For exemple what inside [woodmart_wishlist] remain in englais. I dunno where to edit it and how to create po file for it. I also notice that filter on the product list remain in english even if i provide translation inside po file with locotranslate. So i want to know if it’s me doing wrong or it’s a bug. I also notice move over The neart button show “My wish list” and dont show it translated. Probably many other part not translated but i wish to completly translate it. Any hint?

Hello,

Please check and replace the strings in the Theme settings > Shop Wishlist/Compare.

Also Theme Settings > Login/Register.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

unisecur
    Participant

well not working. text inside is: Vous n’avez encore aucun produit dans votre liste de souhaits. <br> Vous trouverez de nombreux produits intéressants sur notre page “Boutique”. look second screenshot.
    third screenshot show wishlist and logout not been translated also.
    Screenshot 4 its mouse over show text remaining in english.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

unisecur
    Participant

Did you receive the credencial? I see its noted as anwsered but its not.

Hello,

Sorry for the confusion, something wrong happened with the topic.

You need to translate this file: Themes woodmart woodmart-en_CA.po (system)

In addition, you need to replace the stings in the Theme Settings > Shop > Wishlist.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)