Home Forums WoodMart support forum Trouble after update: Brand logos are not showing good after

Trouble after update: Brand logos are not showing good after

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Obviousmedia
    Participant

Hi,

After I updated the Woodmart software the brand logos in the shop are not showing right anymore, see https://jt-autobekleding.nl/winkel/.

Also when I search for a product in the search option, the product is showing good. When I use the search filters in the shop, then the product is not showing in de results. For example: search for Simora. This product will show up in the search results on the search option, but when I use the filters (brand: Volkswagen > Type: T6) I don’t see the product.

Another example: search for Timo, the same problem. Search option you see the product, filters not (brand: Volkswagen > Type: T5 GP).

Please help.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience. In order to fix that issue, please add the below code into the “Global Custom CSS” area in Theme Settings -> Custom CSS.

.wd-swatches-brands .wd-swatch :is(img,picture) {
    	object-fit: contain;
    }

If there’s anything else we can do, please get in touch.

Kind Regards

Obviousmedia
    Participant

Thanks Luke.

Could you also look at the searching problem of the products? See my previous question.

Thanks.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The thing is that we are using the default search functionality from WordPress so please check how it works on the default WordPress theme just to check whether the issue is from our theme or not.

I await your response.

Kind Regards

Obviousmedia
    Participant

Hi Luke,

I already tried. The problem is, when I update WordPress to version 6.1, the website will give an error. I just tried this with the develop enviorment dev2.obviousmedia.nl.

I have another website with Woodmart, Elementor en WordPress and there is nothing wrong, see https://www.dutchautomotiveparts.nl/winkel/

Could you please check what this problem is causing?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I see that on this dev2.obviousmedia.nl website you have the 500 error which is not related to the theme. I suggest you read the below manual for fixing that.

https://www.elegantthemes.com/blog/wordpress/fix-the-500-internal-server-error

Thanks for your time and have a great day.

Kind Regards

Obviousmedia
    Participant

thanks I will do. But the search problem is not causing the plugin of Elementor right. So what is the reason that I can’t find the products with the search option. Also the products are not showing in the category.

Please help

Obviousmedia
    Participant

The error on dev2.obviousmedia.nl was causing by the WPML plugin.

Please check my previous question about the search problem

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Search works when 3 or more words are entered in the input area, therefore with the “T6” word, it will not work.

In order to understand whether our theme issue is or not, you should check it on the default theme. In case, if on the default theme it works properly, confirm the permission for the plugin’s deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back.

Kind Regards

Obviousmedia
    Participant

Hi Luke

The problem was causing because the product model was not filled in by the properties of the product. My bad.

thanks for your help!

Case closed.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Glad that you have sorted this out.

Always remember that you can reach out to us with any questions you may have.

We wish you a splendid day!

Kind Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Trouble after update: Brand logos are not showing good after’ is closed to new replies.