Home Forums WoodMart support forum Try to remove any product from compare page

Try to remove any product from compare page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ameramylovemoha
    Participant

Hi,

I’m facing a problem when I try to update to the latest version of the theme 7.2.4 when I put products in the compare page and I try to remove any product that doesn’t get deleted
    Can you check where the problem is please?

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

ameramylovemoha
    Participant

Hello,

I take copy of my website in a subdomain you can take a closer look at the case.

And you have permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back.

And sometimes after client purchase order, message not sent to admin , i don’t know why.

Best Regards

Hello,

Please apply patch 467966 You can find the manual here: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/automatic-patcher/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)