Home Forums WoodMart support forum Two Brand columns on mobile

Two Brand columns on mobile

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

scholtobos
    Participant

— Please, can I get an answer from Aizaz or Artem? I wasn’t happy with the quality of Elises support several times —

Hi Aizaz and Artem,

Brand picture filter (see screenshot) is shown in 2 columns on desktop, but on tablet and mobile it automatically changes in 1 column with no possibility to make it 2.

I asked about this a year ago and I saw more people posted this as a feature request over the years. In 2017 Artem already said he would consider to make it possible.

Normally this doesn’t bother me, but 1 column on mobile works frustrating for visitors, because they keep scrolling when you have over 20 brands.

So, please, please, please. What is the problem to fix this in a new release. It can’t be that hard isn’t it?

Kind regards,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached and visited the URL you provided.

To make the brands two columns for both mobile and tablet. Please add the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Tablet and Custom CSS for Mobile area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.woodmart-woocommerce-layered-nav .swatches-display-double li {
    flex-basis: 50%;
    max-width: 100%;
    }

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/LRCxS20

You need to put the CSS in the area as mentioned in the screenshot.

Best Regards.

scholtobos
    Participant

Thanks.

You’re Most Welcome!! :-)

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Two Brand columns on mobile’ is closed to new replies.