Home Forums WoodMart support forum Typography

Typography

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Fahad20201989
    Participant

i want to change the typography as default typography looks bad in other language my website is conex.az please i need support.

https://elshanr23.sg-host.com/ i need typography like this website

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

You can configure the typography in the Theme settings > Typography

Besides the Advanced typography option provides wider options, which allows to choose the item from a drop-down or insert your custom CSS class. Please navigate to the Theme Settings > Typography > Advanced Typography.

Here is the documentation providing more detailed instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/advanced-typography-settings/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Fahad20201989
    Participant

hi was trying however i have messed it up could u please help to get back to normal as it was before as i cant remember the size what was the default settings for typography and advance typography out of the box i have given u admin access of the site in the private box

Hello,

I do not know what settings you had before changes. Please contact your host support and ask if they have a backup of your site before.

Best Regards

Fahad20201989
    Participant

hi i tried to rest the typography well it worked however color scheme changes on the header and on some portion of the website and even some pictures are not showing. please help in order to get it back to normal as i have spent countless hours to make this website and i cannot get it back to normal.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

The header may have a dark or light color scheme, you can configure it in the row settings.

Please provide the URL with the image problem and your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)