Home Forums WoodMart support forum Unable to load Woodmart Templates Library in WPBakery Page Builder

Unable to load Woodmart Templates Library in WPBakery Page Builder

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ahetu16@gmail.com
    Participant

When using WPBPB front end editor, I open the add template button and the Woodmart templates library tab just keeps attempting to load. The XTEMOS logo keeps spinning but nothing ever loads. No error message either. How do I get the templates to load?

ahetu16@gmail.com
    Participant

I found how the bug works. So in my attached screenshot I was clicking on the Add Template button in the page, the one I identified as 1. The templates never loaded when I clicked there. But then I clicked the template button #2 at the top (which is technically the same thing) and the templates loaded.
    After that even when I click button 1 they load. So I needed to click button 2 to get them going…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme, and switch to the parent them if you are running the child one and check the issue.

Here is the list of the theme related plugins: http://prntscr.com/mckr3o

Please make sure you rung the recent theme version as well as the recent version of plugin related.

Best Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)