Home Forums WoodMart support forum Unable to navigate theme settings menu

Unable to navigate theme settings menu

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

creationy
    Participant

Hello 👋
    I use the “Local by Flywheel” tool to work locally on my WordPress themes. I was seduced by your theme WoodMart, that’s why I got it to reuse it for a client.

However, I am encountering a major blockage in moving forward. It’s totally impossible for me to navigate the theme settings menu (see screenshot attached). It tells me javascript:void(0);

How to fix this please?

Knowing that I can’t work on the theme outside of the “Local by Flywheel” tool (professional constraint).

Thanks in advance for your help 🙏

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

creationy
    Participant

Hello,
    as you may have suggested, I disabled all plugins except the 3 you listed.

Unfortunately the problem still remains.

As indicated in my first message, the theme is installed on a WordPress itself installed on “Local by Flywheel” because we have to work only with this tool locally. So not possible to test on a web server.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You sent your WordPress dashboard access but we need your server authentication username and password too to be able to view your website.

Kind Regards

creationy
    Participant

See to Extra information (visible to moderators only)

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can fix it by applying patch # 471502. To do this, go to Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Patcher, find the corresponding patch and click on the “Apply” button. Let us know if it works for you.

Kind Regards

creationy
    Participant

Oh yes great it works!
    Thank you very much for this fix which allows us to move forward on our project again 🙂

Support at the top, we will recommend you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are always glad to help you. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Unable to navigate theme settings menu’ is closed to new replies.