Home › Forums › WoodMart support forum › Undefined comes in URL when click on “load more” pagination.
Undefined comes in URL when click on “load more” pagination.
- This topic has 17 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 12 months ago by Artem Temos.
March 23, 2022 at 7:56 am #363260
I have Three problems
1. Undefined comes in URL when click on “load more” pagination. I donot want to show anything when click on “load more” or “Next Page” in pagination
2. When Themes updated all time analytics code removed from header, sometime that codes remove without doing any changes anywhere.
3. Want to show some fixed contents after footer only on home page. other pages will be as it is
Pls help asap.March 23, 2022 at 8:23 am #363269
Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it? Make sure that you are running the latest version of the theme 6.3.3.
Thank you in advanceMarch 23, 2022 at 8:39 am #363276
I am using latest version of theme. Also I have disabled all the 3rd party plugins, but still not worked. could you please guide me what and where to check?March 23, 2022 at 9:19 am #363298
1. We don’t see this problem on your shop page now. Please, clear your browser cache and test how it works.
2. You don’t need to add anything to our theme files to avoid this. Use some additional plugins for Google analytics instead.
3. Could you please clarify this point so we can better understand your request?March 23, 2022 at 9:45 am #363306
1. Please click on “lode more products” and see the change in url. I am sharing screenshot. This is big problem because when someone click on refresh or back button error page comes because of “/undefined” comes in url. This is showing from yesterday. previously it was all good.
2. Apart from analytics code I also need to put some code on footer so it will remove automatically?
3. I want to show some content after end of copyright section only on home page. something like footer of https://www.bigrock.in.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.March 23, 2022 at 10:12 am #363314
1. This bug has been fixed in our last update. So probably you still have some cache problem. Here is a screenshot of how it works for us https://gyazo.com/69ddb962b8b60443831660245b3bfef7
2. In this case, you need to install the child theme and do all your customization there. Read more about the child theme in our documentation here https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/setup-child-theme/
3. Try to create a Theme Settings preset and create a separate HTML block for the footer that will be used for the home page only. https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/theme-settings-presets/March 23, 2022 at 10:33 am #363323
Requesting you to please provide proper solution. Nothing is resolved
1. Visit our homepage it still showing undefined. On other category page I don’t want to show page number, I don’t want to show anything in URL.
2. I am already using child theme from day 1 and I faced this problems 2 times.
3 I am checking as per your suggestion.March 23, 2022 at 10:34 am #363324
Yes, we see the problem on the home page. Please, disable all optimization plugins temporarily and send us your admin access so we can check.March 23, 2022 at 10:52 am #363332
Please check the credentials and if you can create something to put in footer pls do that also.March 23, 2022 at 1:20 pm #363370
As we can see, your home page is still optimized and cached so we can check what is wrong with the script.March 24, 2022 at 2:41 am #363489
Please do whatever is necessary but please solve the issue ASAP. and after correction pls install the plugin which you will disable. Also see my 3 rd point issue pls do that also, I am not understanding how to use preset for putting content after footer only on homepage.March 24, 2022 at 8:13 am #363553
Yes, we see the bug on the home page. We will fix it in our next theme update which is going to be released soon.March 24, 2022 at 8:16 am #363557
What about my 3rd Point ? How can I put content below footer in home page?March 24, 2022 at 8:20 am #363560
We have created a preset that enables a separate HTML block as a footer on your home page
https://gyazo.com/376f2e2e8b08802e542bc01b837249c1March 28, 2022 at 5:15 am #364449
I don’t want to show any page number in url because URL having each page number is counting new page in google serp and badly effecting our website. Please suggest how to show product in shop page while click on “load more” or “next page” without showing page number in url.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.March 28, 2022 at 7:02 am #364479
Try to add the following PHP code snippet to the child theme functions.php file to do this
add_filter( 'woodmart_load_more_button_page_url', '__return_false' );
Kind RegardsMarch 28, 2022 at 7:18 am #364486
Thanks a lot!! It’s working.March 28, 2022 at 7:28 am #364493
You are welcome! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.
- You must be logged in to create new topics. Login / Register