Home Forums WoodMart support forum Undefined property: stdClass::$version Issue

Undefined property: stdClass::$version Issue

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

newK9
    Participant

Hi,

I’m finding that every time I go to woocommerce and click on the submenu status page, Query Monitor pulls up an php error with the plugin woocommerce.Undefined property: stdClass::$version

I have deactivated all plugins and spoken to woocommerce who advised me to install Storefront to see if the error persists. The error does not when storefront is active. Woocommerce have advised that the issue is most likely a conflict between woocommerce and the woodmart theme.

Undefined property: stdClass::$version

wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/admin/class-wc-admin-status.php:255
    WC_Admin_Status::get_latest_theme_version()
    wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/rest-api/Controllers/Version2/class-wc-rest-system-status-v2-controller.php:1025
    WC_REST_System_Status_V2_Controller->get_theme_info()
    wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/rest-api/Controllers/Version2/class-wc-rest-system-status-v2-controller.php:594
    WC_REST_System_Status_V2_Controller->get_item_mappings_per_fields()
    wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/rest-api/Controllers/Version2/class-wc-rest-system-status-v2-controller.php:75
    WC_REST_System_Status_V2_Controller->get_items()
    wp-includes/rest-api/class-wp-rest-server.php:1139
    WP_REST_Server->respond_to_request()
    wp-includes/rest-api/class-wp-rest-server.php:985
    WP_REST_Server->dispatch()
    wp-includes/rest-api.php:479
    rest_do_request()
    wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-api.php:97
    WC_API->get_endpoint_data()
    wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/admin/views/html-admin-page-status-report.php:14
    WC_Admin_Status::status_report()
    wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/admin/views/html-admin-page-status.php:43
    WC_Admin_Status::output()
    wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/admin/class-wc-admin-menus.php:287
    WC_Admin_Menus->status_page()
    wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:292
    do_action('woocommerce_page_wc-status')
    wp-admin/admin.php:259

Any reasons why this may be happening or a fix?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin and FTP access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

newK9
    Participant

All details provided below for you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please send us your FTP access as well?

newK9
    Participant

Sorry Artem I totally forgot. Details below

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, the WooCommerce plugin tries to get the theme version using wordpress.org API. But since our theme is not hosted there it got this notice. It is harmless and you can ignore it.

newK9
    Participant

I’ve installed the theme on another site as a fresh install and this php error is not present, only the test site I provided. Woocommerce have said that this still shouldn’t be happening and that a conflict is happening and could potentially cause other issues with the site.

It could be caused by the theme’s code not being ready with the WooCommerce version you are using.

I’m awaiting further response from woocommerce to see if they can see what’s the cause of this.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have fixed this notice on your side. Could you please test how it works now?

newK9
    Participant

Hi Artem,

Thank you for taking the time to have a look and fix the issue. It has resolved it’s self.

May I ask what you did to resolve this php issue?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have fixed this in our theme PHP files. The fix will be included in our theme update.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)