Home Forums WoodMart support forum update from 3 to 4 failures

update from 3 to 4 failures

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

GreenScienceSL
    Participant

hi,
    after moving the site to a new server i want to update to the newest version before going online but the update makes failures, now i have 2 settings for woodmart, the settings are gone, even i worked withchild-theme.

can you please check this

Hello,

Please make the full backup of the site and update to 4.0.4, please take into consideration these tips https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/3-x-4-0-migration-guide/

If you have installed the child theme and added all the customization in the proper way, none of the settings would be lost. More instructions on the update are here: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/update-theme-2/

Best Regards

GreenScienceSL
    Participant

like i try to tell you, i have no access to the settings page: you have no permission for this site.

i use your theme for more than 3 years now, read the faqs of course and thats the support you offer?

GreenScienceSL
    Participant

hm, after changing from Basel to another theme at another site I have now change Woodmart too after more than 3 years because your support tells me the link to 2 faq pages I already know. Great support – NO

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but you are writing about the problems that usually appear when some of the steps are missed. Be sure that you have performed all the steps from our migration guide. And write to us about the result.

Thank you

GreenScienceSL
    Participant

maybe usually, but i made it like in your faqs

great answer again 🙁

GreenScienceSL
    Participant

maybe you have now too many customers, but your support was great 3 years ago and is getting worse. Only my opinion but like I told before you lost me with Basel because of your support and now with Woodmart. Sorry for telling this but it’s the truth

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But CMB2 and Redux plugins are still activated and that means that you didn’t follow the suggested migration guide steps. That is why we answer you with this recommendation. Also, what exactly the problem with settings do you mean?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)