Home Forums WoodMart support forum Update Woodmart Error

Update Woodmart Error

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

staffcreator
    Participant

Hi guys, I’m trying to update the theme on the domain http://www.verdemakeup.com but it gives an error and it doesn’t make me update … I state that we always did it regularly .. can you help me? The mistake I see is this …
    PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

Hello,

Try to do the following to update the theme:

1. Go to Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Theme License and deactivate the theme.

2. Go to Dashboard -> Updates and click on Check Again.

3. Activate the theme with your purchase code again.

4. Try to update the theme via Appearance -> Themes or via Dashboard -> Updates.

If it does not help, make the full backup of your site and update via FTP https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/update-theme-2/

If you need help, provide site admin and FTP access to the private area.

Best Regards

staffcreator
    Participant

Hello Elise,
    thanks for replying .. I did everything written in the guide but it still gives me this error:

Download the update from https://xtemos.com/licenses/api/files/get/woodmart.zip?token=hNoJiZLuFYopPYDBH3eGbwhlId3CVQidZGj10Ke41534756902…
    Extraction of the update in progress …
    There was an error while updating Woodmart: The package cannot be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10): Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

Please help me to solve this from the site, because I don’t just use the update process, I need it to be done directly from the site itself, I can’t always do it from FTP because I don’t use the site and the operators only fast and easy, I premise you that we always made updates and never had problems. let me know how we can do it .. I leave you the utilities to enter the site as administrator …

write in Private Content

I have tried and the login works correctly.

thank you for your support Let me know. Thanks a lot Elise

Hello,

Please provide me FTP access to the private area in case I fail to update via admin panel I may need FTP.

Best Regards

staffcreator
    Participant

Hi Elise! Thanks so much for your help! you are fantastic!
    I write you the FTP access data in the private content. I recommend that you help me solve the problem of automatic updates in OTA directly from the site, as this will be managed by staff who cannot access FTP but only from the Backend of the WordPress site, it is essential that all future updates can be done from OTA directly from the site to facilitate the work of my staff ok? let me know, Thanks a lot and good luck, I await your news.

Hello,

Please check your site now.

I see you have custom styles, most of them may not be applied. You need to replace all the classes woodmart > wd

Let me know if you need further help.

Best Regards

staffcreator
    Participant

Hi Elise, I’m sorry but I didn’t quite understand which classes you are referring to, and how do I change them? I kindly ask you to make any necessary changes. Thanks so much

Hello,

Please check your site and tell me what has reset and what I should check.

You inserted all the existing styles, and I cannot figure out what you changed.

I will provide new correct CSS.

Best Regards

staffcreator
    Participant

Hi Elise,
    Everything seems normal ..

The important thing is that from now on you can redo the updates in OTA from WordPress …

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins during the update. If you have any problems with the update, contact us, we will help.

Best Regars

staffcreator
    Participant

Hi Elise!

ok I’ll try to do this …

A last courtesy, before doing the update I realized now that there is a small improvement to be made … The Underline effect if you see well in the menu is the same color as the bar (green) while I was able to set it to White on the green and green bar on the menu options, now the Underline effect is not even visible on the menu .. Can you kindly check?

Then I would like to ask you two favors … We have noticed two things to improve if possible with some code in PHP I have a setting through CSS, I have tried but I have not succeeded. We strongly need that in the product display, on the shop page, there is the possibility to choose the type of display whether List or Grid, and I cannot show it.

Then lastly we would like that the view in the Mobile mode List must be no Giant … but in the List with the small images and the information on the right side (See example in the attached Sample Image)

Please Elise to help me make these two necessary changes, for us the most important thing is the Views as shown above, while for the underline effect if it can’t be done, it doesn’t matter I’ll do it otherwise. But as far as mobile views are concerned it is too fundamental .. and please help me. ok?

I await your news, thank you very much for your support.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

staffcreator
    Participant

Attachments:

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in reply.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to make this underline as it was before our dev team has simplified the HTM structure and as a result, no option to add it with CSS as it was before.

I have submitted the request to customize to our dev department if they have a quick solution they I will get back to you.

Best Regards

staffcreator
    Participant

ok for the underline … I wanted to know for the other two options, to show the product display option, and to improve the view of the list in mobile mode .. for these two things how do we do? for us it is very fundamental please do something at least for us .. give me a code in PHP or CSS to apply because I really need it. it takes you very little to make this change please Elise !! 🙂

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

@media (max-width: 1024px){
    body .wd-products-shop-view {
        display: inline-flex;
    }
    }

You will be able to set one item in a row or two, however it would not possible to set three or more.

Best Regards

staffcreator
    Participant

Hi Elise!
    Thanks for the CSS code!

We fixed part of the problem, ok for choosing the display option.

Except that in the List mode, you see the giant images and I don’t want them like that, I would like more to be the small ones and the product information on the left .. as in the previous example (see previous image named, Cattura_VerdeMakeup_Mobile_Visual_List_SAMPLE.jpg)

We would like the view in the list to be more merged and smaller as in the example image.

can you do something? I know that with CSS you can do something.
    Let me know
    thank you so much Elise !!

Attachments:

Hello,

I have checked and, unfortunately, the HTML structure does not allow us to make as you wish.

Best Regards

staffcreator
    Participant

Hi Elise, I am very sorry for your answer, because I know very well that you can make this change. We urgently need this change and we know that you can do it .. so please help us to solve it, we pay for the additional service but we would like this change to be made. we need the theme to be modifiable also for our needs since you also have a technical assistance service. ok? let me know thanks

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

@media (min-width: 767px) {
    	body .product-list-item .product-wrapper {
    			display: flex;
    			align-items: center;
    			flex-direction: row;
    			flex-wrap: nowrap;
    			text-align: left;
    	}
    	body .product-list-item .product-element-top {
    			flex: 0 0 300px;
    			margin-bottom: 0;
    			margin-right: 15px;
    	}
    }

If you need other screen width, change this value: (min-width: 767px)

Best Regards

staffcreator
    Participant

Thanks Elise
    Unfortunately still not good .. it looks bad .. check the attached image .. Smaller images should be put, maybe you can use the display contents? let me know, if you can kindly do further tests so we define everything .. Thanks a lot

Attachments:

Hello,

If you want to change the width of the image, please add this code:

@media (min-width: 398px) and (max-width: 767px) {
    	body .product-list-item .product-element-top {	
    		max-width: 200px;
    	}
    }

In order to make the code work properly, the min-width in this code should coincide with the min-width of the previous code.

Best Regards

staffcreator
    Participant

Great Elise !!!!
    Very very good !!!
    I also finished fixing the sizes ….
    Now we think !!! :)) !!!!

You see?
    I knew you can do anything !! the theme is yours! if you don’t know it, nobody knows!

GOOD ELise! good job! I am very satisfied and I will speak well of your TEMA and your assistance ..!

Only last thing and then we’re done!

I need the variations to be seen under the title, see example image taken from another site (VM1VariationListMobile.jpg) –

Then see image for application to our site. (VM1VariationListMobile_2.JPG)

I’m sure the last spell and it’s all settled!

While for the stars of the review maybe you will have to see them automatically, right?

After all, I wait for your last Magic and then we finish the Mobile part ..

Thanks, dear!!

Attachments:

Hello,

Please enable this option: https://prnt.sc/12k97ez

Best Regards

staffcreator
    Participant

Hi Elise!
    Thank you very much for your support, you were amazing !! Really Really Very Very Good!
    Thanks and in case we hear from you!

A warm greeting from our staff!
    Good job!

Hello,

Not me only, our development team supported me in supporting you ))

We are always happy to help you, write to us when you have any difficulties or issues with our theme.

If you have not chance to do it already, We would all appreciate highly 5 stars rate on http://themeforest.net/downloads in case you are satisfied with our theme and customer service

Thank you in advance

staffcreator
    Participant

hello elise

Clearly a thank you to all the staff! I am sure that in the future I will be able to count on your support, for simple and feasible changes.

However, the display type we have modified would be great if you put in the next updates an option on the mobile view of the shop … and description on the right, it entices the customer to see other products in line.

While with the view and the Giant image it is more Messy and the end user is not willing to scroll as the product image seems to be only 1 and the user does not scroll all the way down. This is a factual statistic.

After all, as you can see in the attached image, we have released the 5-star review!
    I hope we can continue to improve the work on the site’s graphics together!

Greetings from my staff!

Attachments:

Hello,

Thank you very much for your high rate. We do appreciate, sure you can count on our assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Our development theme took into consideration your feature request, however, I cannot promise we can implement it in the nearest updates, in any case, we will do our best.

Thank you!

Best Regards

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)