Home Forums WoodMart support forum Updated the theme and whole website went down the drain

Updated the theme and whole website went down the drain

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

litaugus.lt
    Participant

http://demo2.litaugus.lt/parduotuve/

Hi please check and fix what is necessary.

• This topic was modified 11 months ago by litaugus.lt.

litaugus.lt
    Participant

Update:
    I updated wpbakery plugin when it all went to shaite, now i click on plugins, and wp bakery is not even there?? Instead of it, Elementor is now required. I dont want it, unless you want to pay their extremely overpriced prices. Can you bring back wp bakery.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

litaugus.lt
    Participant

Update no 2.0:
    Ok, checked wpbakery in plugin section and it was disabled. Is this a tactic you use to get people to use elementor? “Recommended plugin”, srly? Do you even know that once you pay for a pro version of Elementor once, they will take the second payment without any notification upfront or even when they take it? Or that their support is dead? Or that every single addon costs extra, and you cant even update the code without paying them? Used it once, never again in my life. Just wanted to make this information public.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Elementor plugin is not required if you are using WPBakery page builder. And we never deactivated it purposely on your website. You are still free to activate and update it to the latest version. Let me know if you have any difficulties with that.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)