Home Forums Basel support forum Upgrade Error Possibly?

Upgrade Error Possibly?

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

malik415
    Participant

Hi,

I just upgraded today and when I make a change to our home page in the Visual Composer back-end editor. I’m getting an error shown below. I’m logged into WordPress of course while doing this, but when I click “update” after making my desired changes in Visual Composter I see this error. My changes seem to have worked, but not sure why I’m getting this error

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function __isset() on null in /home/website/public_html/dev/wp-content/themes/basel/inc/woocommerce.php:61 Stack trace: #0 /home/website/public_html/dev/wp-content/themes/basel/woocommerce/content-product.php(55): basel_get_shop_view() #1 /home/website/public_html/dev/wp-includes/template.php(690): require(‘/home/website/…’) #2 /home/website/public_html/dev/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php(175): load_template(‘/home/website/…’, false) #3 /home/website/public_html/dev/wp-content/themes/basel/inc/shortcodes.php(2980): wc_get_template_part(‘content’, ‘product’) #4 /home/website/public_html/dev/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(345): basel_shortcode_products(Array, ”, ‘basel_products’) #5 [internal function]: do_shortcode_tag(Array) #6 /home/website/public_html/dev/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(223): preg_replace_callback(‘/\\[(\\[?)(basel_…’, ‘do_shortcode_ta…’, ‘[basel_products…’) #7 /home/website/public_html/dev/wp-content/plugins/js_comp in /home/website/public_html/dev/wp-content/themes/basel/inc/woocommerce.php on line 61

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

Could you please send us your admin access so we can check what is wrong there?

Regards
    XTemos Studio

malik415
    Participant

Sure

Eric Watson
    Participant

You can create new user with our email xtemos.studio@gmail.com

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

malik415
    Participant

Ok, try now.

malik415
    Participant

Just checking in…

Eric Watson
    Participant

Could you please give administrator rights for site account, provided by you and send us your FTP access also?
    https://gyazo.com/d313e371a2ad1d25483b45a4963e6fb7

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

malik415
    Participant

Access given.

Eric Watson
    Participant

We check your problem locally and on our server, we can not replicate it. So we need FTP access to check the problem on your server.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

malik415
    Participant

Thanks for the continued help…

Eric Watson
    Participant

Yes, we have tried to replicate the error on our side but it works correctly for us. We to check it on your website and see what is wrong.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

malik415
    Participant

Eric Watson
    Participant

We found the problem and can solve it, but we need access to your FTP. Please provide us access so we can fix the issue.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

malik415
    Participant

Ok

Eric Watson
    Participant

Can you please give access to the root folder of the theme.

https://gyazo.com/273e61729bff1d05bcfc004b5deaa156

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

malik415
    Participant

Try now please, sorry.

Eric Watson
    Participant

OK, please check how it works now.

malik415
    Participant

I can’t get into the site at all now.

Eric Watson
    Participant

We removed our changes but the site still does not work.
    Sorry but this error does not relate to our theme.
    Please see this article https://www.lifewire.com/403-forbidden-error-explained-2617989
    We recommend contacting you with hosting support team for help in this question.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

malik415
    Participant

The site did work before you went in though so not sure what changed.

Can you let me know what changes you guys made?

What was the issue?

Eric Watson
    Participant

We added this if ( is_null( $s ) ) return; code snippet to basel/inc/woocommerce.php in 58 line.

The problem may be caused by your hosting server. Please try contacting you with hosting support team for help in this question.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

We are sorry for the inconvenience, but even if we remove our theme files at all it doesn’t work. Also, we have tried to create a simple php file with a sample code and your server doesn’t open it too. Could you please contact your hosting provider and ask them to help you in this situation?

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

MieT
    Participant

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem after last update.
    The same error is shown after I make changes on some pages. I also tried to update one of my HTML Blocks and the same error appears.

Regards
    MieT

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello @MieT,

Thank you for noticing and reporting this issue. We will fix it in our next theme release for sure.
    If you want to fix the problem now, try to add following code snippet to the basel/inc/woocommerce.php in 58 line.

if ( is_null( $s ) ) return;

fix

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Tagged: 

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)