Home Forums WoodMart support forum Upgraded woodmart core, now whole site is bolded!

Upgraded woodmart core, now whole site is bolded!

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author

contactpleazurr
    Participant

Hello,

After upgrading the woodmart core plugin/woodmart parent theme, the text all over my site has now become bolded (including the header category titles, page titles, descriptions, everything has become bolded)! This is not the layout I want and I can’t change the weight of the font in Elementor as seen in private content.

Please advise.

contactpleazurr
    Participant

I can’t even change the font thickness. Please see private content for video

contactpleazurr
    Participant

Just to be clear, I the issues is coming when I updated the parent woodmart theme.

Hello,

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

contactpleazurr
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

Can I give you a staging site login? I had to restore my site since the upgraded the parent theme messed up my site. I can upgrade the theme on the staging site. Would this work for you?

Hello,

Yes sure, please provide the login details of the staging site to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

contactpleazurr
    Participant

Hello,

Please find the login details below in private content.
    In this staging site, I have not yet updated the wood mart parent theme so you can see the difference before and after it’s been updated. The once you update it, you can see how everything get’s bolded on the site and it cannot be changed.

contactpleazurr
    Participant

sorry, forgot to give some more info in the private content to log in for the staging site…

Hello,

Sorry but I am unable to access the login page.

Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/0b582d7e48b1e51fa54d5ad3168cd1d6

Best Regards

contactpleazurr
    Participant

Did you try with the log in detail in my last post? It’s working for me. Please check again with the login details in this private content section.

contactpleazurr
    Participant

Hello, were you able to login based on my last message?

Hello,

Sorry but I am still unable to login to your website. Please unblock the access to let me assist you further.

Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/25aa00db10159eee0db4e34a2be84177

Best Regards

contactpleazurr
    Participant

Hello,

I have disabled the security plugin, please try again and let me know if you still have issues.

Hello,

I have updated the theme and the font-weight is working as it’s defined in the Theme Settings.

Please provide some relevant screenshots of the area where I can see the issue to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

contactpleazurr
    Participant

Hello,

I sent you 2 videos of the issue in my first 2 messages. Did you even look at those? I have added them again in here under private content.

contactpleazurr
    Participant

In regards to my last message, please the images in private content here as well so you can see more of the issue.

contactpleazurr
    Participant

Now I also see I am not able to put a product in the cart with the updated theme now too. There are too many issues when updating the woodmart parent theme. Please see everything in PRIVATE CONTENT for more info and videos and screenshots to see the issues.

Hello,

1) Please deactivate all the third party plugins then check back after clearing the cache.

2 & 3) Please deactivate all the third party plugins and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards

contactpleazurr
    Participant

Hello,

I have followed your steps and the issue is still there. Please look at private content for more info and videos.

Please advise.

Hello,

Please update Elementor and Elementor pro to the latest versions then check back after clearing the cache.

Best Regards

contactpleazurr
    Participant

Hello,

Please update Elementor and Elementor pro to the latest versions then check back after clearing the cache.

done.

The issue is still there.

Please advise.

contactpleazurr
    Participant

Please note I had to change the staging site URL to reactivate the Elementor license. Please see private content for new login details.

Hello,

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.elementor-kit-2570 a {
    font-family: inherit !important;
    font-weight: inherit !important;
    }

Best Regards

contactpleazurr
    Participant

Hello,

That does not fix the issue. Please see video in private content.

Everything is still bolded.

Hello,

I can see the links bolded on the website, that is caused due to Elementor page builder Global settings.

Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/50a801028a0af3a72d7344c76bea95f7

Please edit the pages to make sure that you haven’t set any option for links from there.

Best Regards

contactpleazurr
    Participant

Hello,

I do not understand your answer. What am I suppose to edit and why? My live site which I did not update with the woodmart parent theme is fine and looks the way I want it to. The staging site where I did update the woodmart parent theme and now everything is bolded is not the way I want it to look like.

“Please edit the pages to make sure that you haven’t set any option for links from there.”

Are you saying that after updating the woodmart parent theme, it has turned ALL my text into links???? Even if I hoover over the bolded text, these are not links, these are all bolded from the update of the theme.

This issue is coming from updating the woodmart parent theme. I should not have to edit/fix anything. This is something that needs to be fixed on your end.

I also noticed you have removed my header from the staging site, please put that back as it was.

Please advise.

Hello,

Please edit any page and enter the site settings and try to remove the typography from it.

Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/37ff220dfc19a67be734e75a4017dcff

Best Regards

contactpleazurr
    Participant

That is not working for me. Please see video in private content.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We see that you set a “spartan” font for your texts but it is not loaded on your website at all. It is loaded from your PC only.
    Firstly, you need to upload the font to your website via Theme Settings -> Typography -> Custom fonts.

Kind Regards

contactpleazurr
    Participant

Hello,

This is not related. As I mentioned my live site has the same settings and it works fine. in my live site, I did not upload any font, it is not custom and looks like this: Theme Settings -> Typography -> Custom fonts: https://snipboard.io/q9T4fG.jpg It’s the exact same as in my staging site which is all bolded.

I am telling you over and over again, my live site is fine, I cloned my site and then updated the woodmart parent theme ONLY (on the cloned/staging site) and everything has turned to bold. I have the exact same settings on the live and cloned site except for the updated woodmart parent them, therefore there is nothing I should edit on the cloned site since the issue is coming from updating the woodmart parent theme. You keep telling me to add this and that and it’s not relevant.

Is there anyone else who is familiar on how to fix this?

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 34 total)