Home Forums WoodMart support forum Upgraded woodmart core, now whole site is bolded!

Upgraded woodmart core, now whole site is bolded!

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Here is how your website looks on our side https://gyazo.com/9f59bd2e796dfb8a1f9bdc9264b53e29
    As you can see, the font is different from your video. It is because it is not installed in our system. You can check this from any other computer that doesn’t have this font installed. You can try it with your mobile font also.
    Note that we are reviewing your staging website now. We don’t talk about live. You need to understand the problem on the staging website first and then you will be able to solve it on the live website.

Kind Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see that this font actually should come from Google, and not be uploaded as a custom font. But it looks like this font was renamed and now you need to change it also https://forum.figma.com/t/spartan-font-is-it-no-longer-in-google-fonts/21360

Kind Regards

contactpleazurr
    Participant

Hi Artem,

Thanks for the explanation.

Just to be clear, the font Spartan was a Google font and now it is not anymore? I didn’t upload this font as it was there already. If this font is missing now in Google fonts, shouldn’t it also be missing on my live site (which looks fine)?

Now I have changed the font from Spartan to League Spartan (as seen here) that some of the issue is now fixed BUT have found some issues and I am not sure why. Please check the private content section for more info.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, it looks like the font was renamed. So in our new theme version, Spartan is no longer available too.

It looks like the font is also changed a bit. So you need to increase your font size when switching to a new font family too.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)