Home Forums WoodMart support forum Upload own fonts

Upload own fonts

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

sonnesworld
    Participant

Please can you upload my own fonts? I tried it also with changing functions.php but I’m not able to upload them. Many thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please find the detailed instruction in this manual: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/upload-custom-fonts/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

sonnesworld
    Participant

Thanks, I already tried several ways to upload the fonts! It is not working because this file format is not allowed. So it’s not the problem that I don’t knot how to import files, it’s just not working. Already changed config file but not working! Please fix it. Many thanks.

Hello,

I tried to follow these steps but did not work for me:

Hello,

In case you see “This file type cannot be uploaded due to security reasons.” Then follow the below steps:

1. Add this line to the wp-config.php file: define( ‘ALLOW_UNFILTERED_UPLOADS’, true );

2. Upload all font files formats

3. Remove this line from wp-config.php file

Best Regards

sonnesworld
    Participant

How I already wrote in my first question: it’s not working. I changed the config file and still not working! Please have a look and try it by yourself. Let me know when you tried it so I can remove the code. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oPEZSX8-KKR0yaHDFYofkBPtpGAkcTpG/view?usp=sharing

sonnesworld
    Participant

I also uploaded the fonts by FTP to folder ” but I can’t upload any files to media (you know why) and so I can’t choose them. > wp-content/themes/woodmart/fonts

Hello,

Please contact the host support on this issue, WoodMart theme does not influence the server or WordPress configuration.

Best Regards

sonnesworld
    Participant

Thanks Elise for your fast reply. Will do this.

You are welcome! We are here to help.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Upload own fonts’ is closed to new replies.