Home Forums WoodMart support forum Uppercase in frontend, lowercase in backend

Uppercase in frontend, lowercase in backend

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Giannin
    Participant

Why all the text appeare in uppercase on frontend, and in lowercase in backend?
    Alignments are also changed in the frontend.
    See the attachment.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Giannin.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can change the font by means of the Advanced typography option, which allows you to choose the item from a drop-down or insert your custom CSS class. Please navigate to the Theme Settings > Typography > Advanced Typography.

Here is the documentation providing more detailed instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/advanced-typography-settings/

Best Regards

Giannin
    Participant

The problem is not to change the font type, or to decide between upper and lower case.
    Characters set in lowercase and appearing in lowercase in the backend are then displayed in uppercase in the frontend.
    I await your

Hello,

By default, all the titles are uppercase even though if you insert theme lowercase, you can change it in Advanced typography, or with custom CSS.

Please let us know if you need any help.

Best Regards

Giannin
    Participant

I am not referring to the titles, but to the paragraphs. The alignment also changes between frontend and backend. Excuse me if I insist.

Hello,

We are here to help and solve issues that occured.

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area and give the page URLs, where you insert lover case and it is upper, I will tell you if it is default theme styles, and give you the custom to change that. Your screens have titles and they are uppercase by default.

Best Regards

Giannin
    Participant

You can see it already on the home page..
    Thank you

Hello,

Please deactivate and delete this plugin: CMB2 if the problem persists, deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

Giannin
    Participant

I have done it, but the problem persist..

Hello,

The problem is caused by the HTML block in the page please check it.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)