Home Forums WoodMart support forum Urgent!!

Urgent!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Can you please check what is this on my website??

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

As I understand you have installed the theme on the existing site. Please try to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and configure the site, then enable the plugins one by one checking which one causes the problems.

I would recommend installing the theme on the fresh WordPress installation on some staging platform, uploading a demo, configuring all, deleting all the demo content, and migrating your content from the live site to the staging, and as soon as everything is finally ready transfer the ready site on live domain.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Thank you for responding.

The issue is that the script mikripos.si is injected into the body of the page.

Can you please help me and find and remove that script or point me in the right direction?

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

Activate the parent theme.

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem. Then activate the child theme.

Best Regards

Hi!

Can you please check why my sorter in the right side is not working? It stopped working.
    Here is an example of a product Product

I have included screenshot what is not working.

Attachments:

Hello,

This sorting is Woocommerce functionality, WoodMart theme does not influence that.

Please, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area). I will check the settings of your site.

Best Regards

Hi! Please check it.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and update the theme and all the related plugins: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/update-theme-2/

Your theme is very very old, you may lose widgets and some parts of the site and have to recreate the theme from scratch.

Best Regards

Hey!

Can you please hide it for now? I marked it red.

Thanks!

Attachments:

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.woocommerce-ordering{
    display:none;
    }

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)