Home Forums WoodMart support forum Urgent Help

Urgent Help

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

B
    Participant

I am unable to disable shop =- sidebar & top navigation ( product category),

It redirects to the setting page, please log in and check the issue, please help me.

Please check the theme functions page as well.

Thank you

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

B
    Participant

Hi team,

please help me to update the theme asap.

The automatic update didn’t work! I have shared the login details.

Could you please fix it for upcoming updates can be done automatically for any future updates?

Thank you

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and let me know when done. I will help to update.

Best Regards

B
    Participant

Hi,

I have made the full backup on updraft plus, Please check my previous private content for login access. Please help me to update the theme issue and fix the issue for auto updates too.

I have renamed my them folder and child theme folder.

Thank you

Hello,

The theme has been updated. Please check.

Best Regards

B
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you, But I could see, the slider option is missing, it seems like the parent theme has broken… after the latest version update

Please fix the issue as you have promised,.. and ALSO please add child theme and set onlien theme update for furture updates would be much helpful

B
    Participant

Hi, Kindly do it tomorrow, because, the current website is migrating to another host, kindly update it after 24 hours, Thank you

Hello,

Please have a look at the screen: https://prnt.sc/vnd6el and https://gyazo.com/82a48076427b271519aae881dbac5529

Please check and let me know if you still have the problem.

Best Regards

B
    Participant

Hi,

Please check dashboard- appearance – theme

After you helped for theme update, it says the parent theme has broken

Also, The slides feature from woodmart theme is missing on dashboard.

Please help me asap.

Thank you

Hello,

This message does not relate to our theme https://prnt.sc/vnkdtk

Please deactivate the plugins and check the issue.

Best Regards

B
    Participant

Hi,

Yes, it is woomart theme and we renamed as bst.

Please check the slides option in dasboard missing, we really need it.kindly help us

Thank you

Hello,

You need to rename the parent theme. bst child would be connected to bst parent.

Best Regards

B
    Participant

Dear team,

I have tried it and it was fine, but unfortunately, the slides option on woomart theme is completely missing after you made an update, please help asap.It is really urgent.

Please let me know if there is any issue if I remove the child theme conoletely

Hello,

Does it work correctly on the parent theme?

Best Regards

B
    Participant

Kindly see the private message, can I reinstall the theme ( latest version ) again? Can you remove the child theme and try to reupload the just the theme.

I haven’t added any codes on the child theme yet. I got it except the theme customizer settings & css codes on the theme settings only.

Hello,

I have activated the parent theme, it seems everything is ok.

Now your theme version is updated. You can update the theme in the future. Please make the full backup of your site before updating or considerable changes on your site.

Best Regards

B
    Participant

Dear Team,

After several hours of try, I have found it, but still, I don’t how to make it show.

The slide option is showing only when I revert the theme to default theme, please try it on your end with the usernamr password, but on the staging area. (private)

Please help me to fix it asap.

How to import new theme layout from woodmart without loosing my content,media, woocommerce settings ? Please provide me step by step guide

B
    Participant

Guys,

Finally, I have managed t fix the issue on the slider and it showing now, Please check this screenshot. I am unable to edit the slider posts

https://prnt.sc/#google_vignette

B
    Participant

Please check the website on mac laptop size 12 & 13 & 14 inches, the footer social icons are misaligned don those inch laptop. how to fix it?

Hello,

Try to edit the slides from Dashboard > Slides.

As for the social buttons, you need to insert the shortcode [social_buttons type="follow" align="left"] By default, social icons are aligned center,align="left" would align the glock correctly.

Best Regards

B
    Participant

Dear Team,

How are you? We have purchased another license as we imoressed alot with muktiole features on woodmart.

I have few things to be fixed, please assist me

1. How to display the footer navigation only on shop, products page and remove completely on other webpages, please check address on private link.please provude me the codes.

2. How to increase the header title text, I guess added some css code previously to reduce the size and it seems too small now.?

3. How to add transparent header slider on the webpage?

4. How to name both parent and child theme folder name properly. How to avoid broken thems during parent theme updates.

5.how to setup wdmrt theme automatically updated

6 which plugin is best for multi switch currency for woidmrt thene with no conflict.

7.we are using siteground, how to speed up well with theme performance and sg optimiser things.?

8.how to add one oage with white background and another page with transparent background?

Look forward to hearing for you guys🙏, thank you

Hello,

Thank you for your choice.

1. There is no option to show the footer on certain pages. As a trick, you can create HTML block with the menu you want to show, add to the shop page, all the product pages, and disable the prefooter on all the pages. https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/options-for-pages/

2. You can change the font by means of Advanced typography option, which allows to choose the item from a drop-down or insert your custom CSS class. Please navigate to the Theme Settings > Typography > Advanced Typography.

Here is the documentation providing more detailed instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/advanced-typography-settings/

If you need help, please let me know.

3. Please find here the instruction or I can send you a ready header from one of our demos https://woodmart.xtemos.com/demo-fashion-colored/demo/fashion-colored/

4. You can find the ready child theme in the theme folder.

5. Please find the instruction here: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/update-theme-2/

6. You can try this one: https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-currency-switcher/ it works with WPML.

7. We suggest you remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify and a caching plugin like WP Super Cache. Also, you can use GTmetrix tool to see what makes your website slow and optimize these parts of your website.

8. You can do it with custom CSS added to the page settings.

Best Regards

B
    Participant

Hi Norman,

Thank you for your message and support.

1. This no1. Query is for hiding footer shop navingation(cart, wishlist icon etc) for specific pages, we would like to keep the navigation icons only for shop abd product pages.

Please guide us with css to tweak them on mobile. Thank you for understanding.

Also in regards to slides option from the theme : I’m unable to do gradient background sliders there. I can able to see only background image.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you

Hello,

1. Do you mean footer mobile navbar?

2. As for the slider, you can create an image with the gradient and set it as the background.

Best Regards

B
    Participant

1.yes, how to show only on shop and products pages

2.I’m unable to add a graduent on the slider style setting

3. Please check private message. I have downloaded the demo version, my previous setting completely gone. Should import my old data?

4. I wish create rwo styles og header

Hello,

There is no option to show the navbar only on shop page and hide on others. I can hardly do that with the CSS.

There is no option to add the gradient. You will need to create the gradient in the image and add the image.

You will need to find a web designer as our support does not cover creating images/content.

Best Regards

B
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m ubable to update the theme

There is an error, please help us to fix it on both websires, we got another purchases too

Hello,

I have updated the theme without any problems. Please provide the access to the second site to the private area.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Urgent Help’ is closed to new replies.