Home Forums WoodMart support forum Urgent Help

Urgent Help

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

SunTeam
    Participant

Hi,

The SVG icons are not showing on the homepage layout, need urgent help, need to show to client ion 15 minutes.,

Please find the login access in private message.

It is showing only on elementor edit mode, please check my performance setting on theme

I’m using cloudflare and will use Autoptimise as well

SunTeam
    Participant

Please see my private and login access sent in last message

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

You have two equal sections with different configuration https://gyazo.com/d2272c77899cbb45c2ae203165af66da

The lover sections are properly configured, use them on your page, the images as shown correctly provided the proper configuration.

Best Regards

SunTeam
    Participant

Hi,

Team, please check my private message, please help me to fix the svg icons are not displaying (landing page, buttons are not showing on awards page link, background animation is not working on 300story

Please try to edit using elementor, you can understand the missing parts

one homepage, the last section (
    I hope you guys can help us asap to launch this asap

Hello,

Please provide the page URL where you upload SVG and page URL with the screen where animation does not work.

Best Regards

SunTeam
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Please check the homepage and try to edit on the backend, attached login access to you on PM.
    It is happening across all the pages, animations are not working, please check elementor with woodmart on my dashboard.

we have been waiting for your kind help to fix these issues from the past three weeks. please assist us.

Thank you

Hello,

You are using Icon box https://gyazo.com/86cf92016375b43b2f62c895dfabc986 , please try to replace it with Infobos of WoodMart https://prnt.sc/13kay3g

Best Regards

SunTeam
    Participant

Hi Elise,

It is working only on the elementor edit mode. It is not displaying on the live site.

Please check it on the private browser.

Thank you

Hello,

What do you mean? Why can’t you use the Information box widget?

Best Regards

SunTeam
    Participant

Hi,

we have an issue with diplaying header ( just with background & animation), revolution slider & 5 svg widgets on homepage

we checked with the elementor support,

Thank you for contacting us. I’m Cyrus from Tier 2 Technical Support.

I have logged in to your website and it looks like there are issues with the Elementor integration of your theme, Woodmart. If I temporarily switch to another theme such as Hello Elementor, the missing items you mentioned start to appear:

check my pm

I have also noticed that the theme has made their own Elementor widgets. Since we do not have control over the theme’s code, it would be best to contact your theme’s support regarding this so they could check this for you, and so that they could ensure that it is compatible with the latest version of Elementor and Elementor Pro. I hope you will understand.

So, please us to fix the or reset the theme activation code to fix this issues asap. we have been waiting from your kind assistance from the past 2 months…

Thank you

Hello,

WoodMart theme is compatible with Elementor. We do not guarantee 100% compatibility with Elementor Pro, however, a lot of our users use Elementor Pro without any problems.

Sometimes there were problems with Elementor Pro in the past when they released one of their updates and this release had bugs, however, recently I have not heard about any problems.

WoodMart Elementor widgets work properly.

I am checking the home page and it is empty now. Elementor editing does not work. Please provide the page URL and the problem you have.

Best Regards

SunTeam
    Participant

Dear Team

All page titles , product titles are not showing suddenly after updating the theme
    Please check it by log in to our account.

Thank you

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Urgent Help’ is closed to new replies.