Home Forums Basel support forum URL for ” Go back button”

URL for ” Go back button”

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Tuomo
    Participant

Hi there,

How can I replace this red circled link with an actual URL ( e.g. parent category or the shop archive )?
    I have attached one image of this.

Best Regards,
    Tuomo Nurkkala

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Contact Form 7
    Mailchimp for WordPress
    Safe SVG
    Slider Revolution
    WooCommerce
    WPBakery Page Builder
    XTEMOS Post Types plugin

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

Tuomo
    Participant

Hi Elise,

This is not a problem in your plugin. This is caused by WP Global Cart plugin.

Here are my questions for the WP Global Cart Plugin:
    Our customer found a bug from our site:
    When they add a product from our site/sites with a cell phone and they click the button go back the page wont go anywhere. I have made a red circle to the go back button on picture 3.
    You can look at the images which are attached to this email 1 – > 2 -> 3 -> 4.
    I tried this with my computer, but that wont give me this error. I tried the same with my phone and I got the same bug that our customer got.

Here is the WP Global Cart Plugin answer:
    As far as i can see in your screens, there is a synchronisation procedure between screens 1 and 3. For that reason, the “go back” won’t work as it just uses the browser navigational history, in that case will be the sync screen.
    But you can replace that link with an actual URL ( e.g. parent category or the shop archive ).

So is there a possibility to change the “go back” buttons URL?

Best Regards,
    Tuomo Nurkkala

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please add this code to the functions.php of the child theme:

function basel_back_btn() {
    		?>
    			<a href="javascript:baselThemeModule.backHistory()" class="basel-back-btn basel-tooltip"><span><?php esc_html_e('Back', 'basel') ?></span></a>
    		<?php
    	}

Then change the URL in the code.

Best Regards

Tuomo
    Participant

Hi Elise,

So where do we update the URL in the code?

Best Regards,
    Tuomo Nurkkala

Hello,

You need to replace this attribute: https://prnt.sc/DikbPRWjotRb

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)