Home Forums WoodMart support forum Use Primary Category in Breadcrumbs (by Yoast?)

Use Primary Category in Breadcrumbs (by Yoast?)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

covicon
    Participant

Hi Woodmart Team

I am using different Categories in each Products for internal use. Now my issue is, that on the Breadcrumbs, the wrong Categories getting used. I checked and i have at all Products the correct “Primary Category” defined, but on the Breadcrumb, the Wrong Category is Shown. I checked at google and it looks that this is a (Stupid) Standard behaviour of WP/Woo, but it can be done by using Yoast Breadcrumbs. Since Woodmart is supporting Yoast, is there any implemented Function for that? If not, would it be possible to get a bit support in where to add the Codes? I found this Information from Yoast: https://kb.yoast.com/kb/implement-wordpress-seo-breadcrumbs/

Best Regards, Jack

Hello,

Our theme does not influence the Woocommerce functionality of breadcrumbs. You can install YOAST plugin our theme supports it. In addition, our theme has the feature to display YOAST Breadcrumbs in the Theme Settings > Page Title > BREADCRUMBS OPTIONS > Yoast breadcrumbs for shop – Replaces standard WooCommerce breadcrumbs with a custom that come with the plugin.

Best Regards

covicon
    Participant

Great News, worked perfect, thanks!

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Use Primary Category in Breadcrumbs (by Yoast?)’ is closed to new replies.