Home Forums Basel support forum Use with WPML: Product layout changes on translations

Use with WPML: Product layout changes on translations

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

DELAYON
    Participant

Hi there!

I have problem:I have translated my product texts with WPML translator. However somehow it changed layout on some products. Usually i use the default settings, however on some products i want to use the compact layout. WPML is not adjusting it and sets those products straight to default again.

Also, some products have a text “related posts” between content and the related products section, some dont. I´d like to remove this related post section in general.
    This is not the related product slider at the bottom but the simple posts right above.

Also as visible, the color grid selector is not available in english.

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please send us direct links where we can see all those issues and upload screenshots smaller than 512KB?

Thank you

DELAYON
    Participant

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You need to edit your product translation, click on “Show system fields” and be sure that you “Copy” all our Basel custom fields to your translated version of the product https://gyazo.com/d792055652884ed03ceb38d5e7169144

Regards

DELAYON
    Participant

Ok. And how can i remove this “related posts” bar? This is not in the basel custom fields?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Related posts are added by some of the installed plugins. Check Jetpack configuration if you use it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)