Home Forums WoodMart support forum Variation images do not change

Variation images do not change

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Oezkan
    Participant

Hello, I have a problem that on the product detail page, my variation images on the Desktop do not change, On Mobile is changing without any Problem. Can Anyone help me?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please Go to Theme Settings >> Single Product >> Images and try increasing the Ajax variation threshold.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/9b4b3c2d6b6bcba5496b7522dea73b30

Then check back.

Best Regards

Oezkan
    Participant

hello i try to make threshold higher what you say. But doesnt work what is wrong there?

Attachments:

Oezkan
    Participant

hello i try what you say, i make threshold higher but doesnt work. What is wrong here?

Attachments:

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins and provide the admin panel login details of the website.

Best Regards

Oezkan
    Participant

If i disable elementor Pro then is working perfectly so what i can do for working perfectly i share my account detail private please look self or say to me what can i do for solve the issue i need elementor pro too

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Oezkan.
    Attachments:

Hello,

I have logged into your website and checked the issue with the “Storefront” Theme and it is working the same which clears that the issue is not from our theme.

You can try asking the plugin support for help.

Best Regards

Oezkan
    Participant

First thanks for looking, can you say which Plugin Support i must contact ?

Hello,

You can try asking the Elementor PRO plugin support for help regarding this.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)