Home Forums WoodMart support forum Variation Swatch on Mobile View

Variation Swatch on Mobile View

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Little Panda
    Participant

Hello,

We use images of the product for our variation swatch. It looks okay on desktop view but in mobile view on the product grid the variation swatches are far too small. What are we doing wrong?

Please advise.

Hello,

I have visited your website and the swatches are displaying fine on mobile. Please clear cache and check back.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/5e7b86e8965d1c2b199641f209ec4fcc

Best Regards.

Little Panda
    Participant

Hi.

Sorry I think you misunderstood. Please see the product grid on the main page. The product page itself is fine.

Attached a screenshot to show you.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Mobile area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.quick-shop-wrapper .swatch-on-single.swatch-with-bg {
        min-width: 30px;
        width: 30px;
        height: 30px;
    }

Best Regards.

Little Panda
    Participant

Thank you. 30px wasn’t enough but 50px did it.

Thx again

Little Panda
    Participant

Oh one more issue. Now the desktop version variations at the same loction have reduced in size. Is there a fix for that too?

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

Please make sure that you have added the code in the Custom CSS for the Mobile area then clear the cache and check back.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Little Panda
    Participant

Perfect thank you

Most Welcome!!!

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Variation Swatch on Mobile View’ is closed to new replies.