Home Forums WoodMart support forum Various Questions

Various Questions

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

khurramsikandar
    Participant

Hi WoodMart Support,

I have these queries:

1) How can I turn off attribute swatches from product grids (see attached image1.jpg for reference)

2) How can I decrease attribute swatch size in product grid so Add to Cart button shows completely (see attached image2.jpg for reference)

3) Can we add Buy Now button along with Add To Cart in product grid also currently Buy Now shows only in product page and quick view (see attached image3.jpg for reference)

4) How to change Select Options name to Select Color

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

khurramsikandar
    Participant

Hello,
    Can anyone answer my questions.
    It’s urgent please.

Hello,

1- Please navigate to the Dashboard > Theme Settings > Shop > Variable Products > Attribute swatches > Grid swatch attribute to display > there you can find the Attribute selected > just remove it and the Attributes will get hidden from the Products grid: https://snipboard.io/5UQ8hG.jpg

2- Please share the exact Page URL of your Site in this Private Content field so that we can check this concern specifically on your Site and provide you with the possible Custom CSS to adjust it.

3- Sorry to say but right now the Buy Now button is only available for the Single Product page only. It unfortunately can’t be added for the Products on the Archive pages like Shop or Category.

4- Sorry to say but for the Variable Products by default the Add to Cart button text changes to Select Options. This is the default working at WooCommerce level. So, there isn’t a direct option available to change the mentioned text.

Although, you can try using the Loco Translate plugin on your Site to change the mentioned text. Here is the guide to that: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/translate-woodmart-theme-with-loco-translate/

Hope this helps!

Best Regards.

khurramsikandar
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for reply
    1) There is no option to remove or disable “Grid swatch attribute to display”. Three are four options are showing Select, Color, Size and Design. I have changed from Color to Select but the color swatches are still showing.

2) I have provided the home page link please see the featured products tab and when clicking on Select Options its showing 12 colors and Add To Cart is not visible until scroll so if you could provide custom css so the color swatches size small then Add To Cart will be visible.

khurramsikandar
    Participant

Hi,

If you could reply little early as we are stuck and need to fix it as soon as possible.
    Thanks

Hello,

1- Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

2- Please try using the below Custom CSS code and paste it to Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS section:

.quick-shop-wrapper .quick-shop-form {
       padding: 25px 10px 0 10px !important;
    }

Hope this helps!

Best Regards

khurramsikandar
    Participant

I have provided WP Login credentials in private content filed. Please check and let us know what cause it please.

Hello,

The WoodMart Core plugin is updated on your Site but your WoodMart Theme isn’t updated to the latest version which is 7.0.4. So, kindly please update your Theme first using the following guide: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/ and then check back your concern again, if it gets resolved or not.

f somehow issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards.

khurramsikandar
    Participant

Also I would like to know what is the purpose of this Grid Swatches as currently they are only using for variation images there is no connection of Grid Swatches with Add to Cart
    For example if some one clicks on Red Color in Grid Swatch then the red color product image shows but to purchase this red color variation he has to Click on Select Options then colors form open then he selects desired color and Add to Cart. Is there anyway when select color on Grid Swatch then instead of that Select Option button direct Add to Cart button enables.

Also when we mouse hover on Select Options button then on hover cart icon shows can we change this icon to text.

khurramsikandar
    Participant

Also can we add “You May Also Like” in shopping cart right tab

khurramsikandar
    Participant

As Grid Swatches are not disabling through options as I’ve done everything like disabling third party plugins, removing all custom CSS but it still showing so I’ve used following CSS to disable Grid Swatches, please check is this custom CSS is correct to disable Grid Swatches:

/* Disable Product Grid Swatches */
    .product-grid-item .wd-swatches-grid {
    display: none;
    }

Hello,

1- Yes, you have got it right, even though the Grid Swatches are there to select but according to the default WooCommerce functionality for the Variable Products, one needs to click on the Select Options button to further proceed with selection and Add to Cart. This is how it works at the default level.

2- Sorry but there isn’t an option available where you can add the “You May Like” sort of section under the Header Shopping Cart off-canvas slide. It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope. Hope you can understand our limitations.

3- Yes, the CSS is correct to use on the Site and it is working fine too.

4- Regarding having text instead of a cart icon when hovered over the Select Options button, please try using the following Custom CSS on your Site and see if this works out for you or not:

.wd-add-btn-replace .add-to-cart-loop:hover:before {
        content: "Sample Text" !important;
        font-family: inherit !important;
        text-transform: capitalize !important;
    }

In the place of Sample Text, you can write your own text that you want.

Best Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)