Home Forums WoodMart support forum Visitor Counter Glitch. Updates takes 2.2x more time than entered n not in range

Visitor Counter Glitch. Updates takes 2.2x more time than entered n not in range

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

harshwe
    Participant

Hello Luke,

I found couple of issues in the Visitor Counter. I informed about one of these issue long time back also. And that time you suggested that it will be resolved in next update. However, till now it seems it has not been resolved. One of the issue still persists.

1. We entered Random settings, Min to Max: 30-105, Live Mode set to ON, and Interval to 6 seconds.

However, at frontend, it takes almost 2.1-2.3x times longer than the one we have entered at backed for Interval.
    Say, if it is 6 seconds, then it takes around 13-14 seconds to refresh the Visitor Counter number.
    We then change the value and entered 3 seconds, then at frontend, it takes around 7+ seconds.

We tried many a times and for multiple products and by doing Hard Refresh too. But this thing continues. This and happened earlier also and the bug appeared with major 6.0 v release of Woodmart.

2. We entered 30-105 Min-Max number range. And whenever we open any product page, it shows the range within nearby 20-25 numbers in respect to the visitor number it shows for the first time on any product. It do not fluctuates more than that.
    Let me try to explain-
    a). Say if I open any product page, and when the Counter number that displays, say 80 (for the first time it loads), then it will fluctuate within nearby 25 numbers. Either 15 less numbers and 10 numbers.
    That is from 65 to 90 only. (15 lesser to 80, and 10 higher to 80)

b). If the Counter number displays 100 (for the first time, any product loads), then the counter displays from 80-105 only (or slightly few more numbers up and down).

Even though the range is set to 30 -100

Means, if the first Visitor Counter number is 80, then it never go below 60. And if it is 70, then it will never go below 50 and not above 80 or so.

I am not using any Cache Plugin on Live site. I tried with many products randomly. I tried by looking onto few products for about 2 to 5 minutes, but this is how it shows up every time.
    You can check by looking on few products for some time. And also, please check on the basis of the very first number (of Visitor Counter), that it displays for any product.

Please suggest and resolve

Regards

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I contacted the developers team and they explained that the range from the “Random” counter has such work so it is not a glitch.

In the meantime, feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Kind Regards

harshwe
    Participant

Hello Luke,

And what about the issue mentioned in point 1.

1. This is still a glitch. It is taking 2.1 to 2.3x more time to refresh or update the Visitor Counter number, then the one we mentioned in the backend.
    Can you please ready the concern of point 1 mentioned earlier and check that again.

PS: I asked one query in one of the Topic around 2 days back. I think that might have got skipped somehow.
    So Just thought to remind you. Can you please check into that as well. Still waiting for a response from your side on this-
    https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/2-strange-issues-unwanted-slider-padding-tb-n-incorrect-layout-of-product-tabs/

Please suggest and resolve

Regards

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by harshwe.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

On your website, you have some optimizers for JS that affects the counter visitor, so please deactivate all plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG
    Please switch to the parent theme if you use the child.

After that, check the issue again.

Kind Regards

harshwe
    Participant

Hello Luke,

That Optimizer plugin was installed by the Hosting provider just few hours ago, before you actually replied. And only after we were already facing the issue. Means, we were facing the issue before the installation of any such Cache or optimizer plugin. Infact since the launch of version 6.0

But still, as per your suggestion, we did the test on the Staging site. And removed All plugins except just 4 on the board . That is – Woo, WM Core, Elementor, SEO
    And found the problem still persists. The Time is 6 seconds at backed. However at frontend it updates at around 12-13 seconds or so.
    You can check the same on Staging site.
    PS: Please check, by refreshing the product page once and view for atleast 3-4 times for the counter to be changed (without refreshing thereafter)
    The credentials of the staging site are same and posted below

Please resolve

Regards

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for the clarifications.

In the next update, this issue will be fixed. For now, just set 2 times less value.

Thanks for your time and have a great day.

Kind Regards

harshwe
    Participant

Hello Luke,

Thank you for your response.
    Thank you for confirming it to be resolved in the next update. Thank you for your assurance.
    In the meantime, If there is any Patch that team can come-up with, then please let me know.

Yes, I had already set 2 times lower value.

Can you please respond on this below ticket and the other New one. I am still waiting for you to look into it and for your response with solution.
    https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/2-strange-issues-unwanted-slider-padding-tb-n-incorrect-layout-of-product-tabs/

Regards

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by harshwe.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Ok, In case you need any additional help, I’d be more than happy to assist you.

Have a good day!

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Visitor Counter Glitch. Updates takes 2.2x more time than entered n not in range’ is closed to new replies.