Home Forums Basel support forum Visual Composer "Open Design Options" Notice

Visual Composer "Open Design Options" Notice

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

lhughes
    Participant

I am really sorry to annoy you with this small problem, I completely removed previous visual composer plugins from old theme (via ftp) but I am continuing to get this notice in wordpress admin when updated to latest version bundled with Basel:

Important notice: You have an outdated version of Visual Composer Design Options. It is required to review and save it.
    Open Design Options

When I click, it takes me to (admin.php?page=vc-color) and says that I am not allowed to access this page.

I have cleaned out database and wp_options but the notice still remains. Visual composer wont help they said I have to get support through you.

I just wondering if there was a particular option that I can delete in the database to clear this, or if there are residual files I can delete, just want to get rid of it or is there a way I can access the Design Options tab in visual composer?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We can’t say what option stored in your database cause this warning to appear without access to your files and database. But we can write you a location where you can simply hide this notice in Visual Composer. Find a function vc_custom_css_admin_notice in the file js_composer/include/autoload/vc-pages/page-design-options.php.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)