Home Forums WoodMart support forum Visual issues using the theme in combination with german market plugin

Visual issues using the theme in combination with german market plugin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

tropimarkt
    Participant

Good day, i resently bought your theme so i can use it in my website but i got the problem that the cart ajax view got totally broken, how can i edit/customize this section?

Same by the cart page where in desktop the deliver and total amount are outside the box!

Please see screenshot for both cases.

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Could you please reupload your screenshots in a size smaller than 512KB? Or upload it to some cloud service like Dropbox or Google Drive.

Thank you in advance

tropimarkt
    Participant

Actually now is only one problem left, the other one i could solve it because the word in german was too long so it used to break the box but now is ok.

Important for me now is this one (screenshot) apparently german market overwrite the AJAX cart, but i would like to force and use her your ajax cart. (but in the official cart page i would like to keep the current one with german market because is important gto show tax info for us here ing ermany.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You have activated Elementor’s cart widget. You need to disable it in the Elementor’s settings.

tropimarkt
    Participant

amazing thanks artem! problem solved!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome, we are always happy to help you, write us when you have any difficulties or issues with our theme.

And we would be glad if you will rate our theme with 5 stars on Theme Forest in case you are satisfied with our theme and customer service http://themeforest.net/downloads

Thank you in advance 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Visual issues using the theme in combination with german market plugin’ is closed to new replies.