Home Forums WoodMart support forum Visualización de los atributos

Visualización de los atributos

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Marccarreras
    Participant

No me aparece la talla en la ficha de producto solo aparece un circulo sin la talla.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in WoodMart WordPress family :-)

Which size does not appear on the product sheet? Could you please share relevant screenshots.

Best Regards.

Marccarreras
    Participant

Adjunto foto

Marccarreras
    Participant

Adjunto captura

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please reupload your screenshots in a size smaller than 512KB? Or upload it to some cloud service like Dropbox or Google Drive.

Thank you in advance

Marccarreras
    Participant

Adjunto captura.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

This is because of the cache on your site, I can see your site CSS is coming from cache and it is from Autoptimize plugin: https://ibb.co/svGQb8S https://ibb.co/gjG40ZW

So please first deactivate the Autoptimize plugin, and also other cache plugins as well and then go to wp-content and finds and delete the cache folder from there and finally check your site after removing the browser cache, I am sure your issue will solve and if not then please remain all the third party plugins deactivated on your site and share the site WP Admin Login details so I’ll check it for you.

Best Regards.

Marccarreras
    Participant

Gracias pero necesito Autoptimize para mejorar la veolcidad de cargo, ¿No puedo trabajar con este plugin?

Hello,

Please first deactivate it, and then go to wp-content and finds and delete the cache folder from there and then check your site after removing the browser cache, I am sure your issue will solve and then again activate the Autoptimize plugin, I think then it will not create any issue because the issue is only the cache folder issue, and if activating the plugin again creates the same issue on your site then I suggest you to do not use that plugin on contact Plugin Author for getting more help on plugin issue.

Best Regards.

Marccarreras
    Participant

He realizado el cambio pero continua fallando.

Hello,

Then please deactivate all the third party plugins, and Activate Parent Theme on your site and take the complete backup of your site and share the site WP Admin Login and the permission to debug your site which includes deactivating all the third party plugins and on site Customization as well, so that I’ll check and solve it for you.

Best Regards.

Marccarreras
    Participant

Disculpa pero no se realizar estas modificaciones.

Hello,

Without it how can I debug your site? Really sorry for the inconvenience but we are not responsible for any third party plugin confliction issue, and If you do not want to deactivate the plugins, then there is only one way, Create a Clone of your site as a Test site and then share that Test site Login details with me, so I’ll check it for you with full permission, and it will not harm your Main/Live site.

Best Regards.

Marccarreras
    Participant

Ok, adjunto a continuación.

Hello,

I have fixed the issue on your website and now its working absolutely fine on my end. Please clear the cache and check back.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/h9XWs5W

I have added the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.woodmart-swatch.swatch-with-bg{
    font-size: 15px !important;
    }

Best Regards.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)