Home Forums WoodMart support forum Visualization of custom fields on product categories

Visualization of custom fields on product categories

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ingrosstore
    Participant

hello, I have tried various ways to display the custom fields that I have created in the categories but without results. I need to insert an editable space where to display a custom html block in the section between the category title banner and the beginning of the products/sidebar loop. Can you help me?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience but as you know the default layout of the Shop or Category page comes from WooCommerce end and isn’t directly editable with the Page Builder plugins because WooCommerce doesn’t allow it to do so.

But under the WoodMart Theme, using the Theme’s Layout Builder you can create Custom Layouts for WooCommerce pages like Shop, Category, Single Product page, Cart and Checkouts. So, you can use that to create your own custom layouts for these pages.

Further, you can read more about the Layout Builder here: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/woodmart-woocommerce-layout-builder/

Hope this helps !

Best Regards.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)