Home Forums WoodMart support forum website performance

website performance

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

oblev.net
    Participant

Can you please check and tell me that why my website performance on mobile view is very low on google page speed insights. the seo manager told that it is because that the theme responsiveness is too low.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

In general, our theme is already optimized and doesn’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images, or other resources. So we suggest you remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like WP Rocket. You can find our guide about how to optimize your website built with our themes here https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

oblev.net
    Participant

I’ve installed wp rocket and applied the same settings according to your guidelines but still the performance is very low.

oblev.net
    Participant

there is also no unnecessary plugins and content on the website . but still the performance only on my mobile device is very low

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We checked your website and see a lot of unoptimized parts. You need to follow the tutorial step by step.
    Also, note that your website optimization depends on different aspects and not on the theme only. Our support doesn’t cover general WordPress optimization but only things related to the theme directly.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)